Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Duh?

It's like some people in here have never seen an NBA team try to climb the ranks. This move is long over due and it appears there may be some options after all. I mean when you are trying to improve your situation an inch of progress is better than none. And as far as LaVar goes I think he could better with this team then Luke and Magic are every time he speaks up things seem to improve. I know I know this generation seems to struggle with reality I mean it's just so harsh some times ya know?
    This is how I bleed

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaLos View Post
    this is dumb, no info coming from within the organization. no way in hell a new regime will already fire their young coach so fast. no news here, close thread
    Don’t forget. This regime didn’t hire this young coach.

The lost boys

Can't keep firing coaches. Wtf is going on here haha.

Windhorst is full of ****

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Don’t forget. This regime didn’t hire this young coach.
    Exactly! Magic does not like him for a reason. I think Puke got so pumped up for his time coaching the Warriors machine that he came hallucinating and he has been making tons of mistakes, becuase he does not play to the level and skills of the players he has. This also could be just another rumor out there, but Magic needs an experience coach to handle the super starts next season and has the capacity to manage the young core. But again, you are right, Puke is part of the old and gone JIMBACO's group!

IF there is to be any truth behind this, then they ought to do it immediately. Along with making whatever trades they're planning. Do it now, let the new coach get half a season under his belt with players that are staying here long term that way next season won't have to be an entire new year of experimentation.

I'm tired of this "next year, next year....no the year after that" crap. Nearly every team that started rebuilding at the same time as the Lakers is in a far better situation than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by DisBeAliG View Post
    IF there is to be any truth behind this, then they ought to do it immediately. Along with making whatever trades they're planning. Do it now, let the new coach get half a season under his belt with players that are staying here long term that way next season won't have to be an entire new year of experimentation.

I'm tired of this "next year, next year....no the year after that" crap. Nearly every team that started rebuilding at the same time as the Lakers is in a far better situation than we are.
    Thank Jimbaco and his group of douches!

IF they get Fizdale its cuz they want bron lmfao

David Fizdale lol!!

lol, it would be hilarious if we fire Luke and get Fiz and then trade for Lebron. I know he has a no trade clause but it would be hilarious. It would never happen but LA is the place for drama.

Puke a about his moves.

Earlier this season Luke Walton went to Corey Brewer with a question. The coach was mindful of the veteran swingman’s reign as the league’s active ironman, with a games played streak that before Thursday had reached 317 games. “Would he want me to throw him in some game with three seconds, call a timeout type of thing just to keep the streak alive?” Walton recalled to the Southern California News Group on Thursday night. He said Brewer replied, “No, just coach the game. If I’m playing I’m playing, if I’m not I’m not.” – via Orange County Register
    Coaching, Luke Walton, Statistics, Corey Brewer, Los Angeles Lakers
    After the game, Walton lamented not getting Brewer into the game, saying it was a function of “just the way the game was going … I do feel bad.” – via Orange County Register
    Coaching, Luke Walton, Statistics, Corey Brewer, Los Angeles Lakers

Not a good look on magic and rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take That For Data!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    lol, it would be hilarious if we fire Luke and get Fiz and then trade for Lebron. I know he has a no trade clause but it would be hilarious. It would never happen but LA is the place for drama.
    Not sure where the hilarious part would come into all of this but sure.

So this is coming from an ESPN reporter saying that they are hearing it from executives and agents that the Lakers will replace Luke with Fisdale. Windhorse or whatever his name is also said that this might not be true but that is what he is hearing. Oh yeah this is news worthy.

Luke's seat is getting warm for sure, but at this point this is speculation, no decision has been made yet! Jmo
    Last edited by lakers squad; 01-13-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast