Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of the remaining players is best?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shaquille O'Neal

10 55.56%
  • Tim Duncan

1 5.56%
  • Magic Johnson

2 11.11%
  • Larry Bird

1 5.56%
  • Kobe Bryant

1 5.56%
  • Hakeem Olajuwon

2 11.11%
  • Dwyane Wade

0 0%
  • Steph Curry

1 5.56%
  • Moses Malone

0 0%
  • Bill Walton

0 0%
  • Another Player (Please Specify)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe we can only allow the Shaq voters from #3 to vote between Wilt and Kareem. They will probably vote Wilt though as he is closer to their Shaq, but at least there won't be a tie.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

I missed the argument for kaj. What was it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Maybe we can only allow the Shaq voters from #3 to vote between Wilt and Kareem. They will probably vote Wilt though as he is closer to their Shaq, but at least there won't be a tie.
    Shaq voters should decide, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol another RIDICULOUS LIST on PSD. Shaq ****ing Shaq ****ing Shaq. THEE MOST UNSTOPPABLE FORCE in my lifetime. It’s not even Close. Shaq would Kill Lebron, would Kill MJ, Wiuld Kill Kareem, would Kill Wilt.

Wilt is like Tim Duncan caliber player and Shaq Killed Duncan, he needed Robinson to help.

Ya’ll Holarious I’m bias annalytics nonsense, “his best year doesn’t compare” blah blah blah. Whatta joke. Playoffs, line up all these stars and Shaq kills em all.

Saying all that; I vote Kobe.
    Duncan steamrolled right through a prime Shaq AND prime Kobe en route to his championship, and he didn't even have an All Star on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Duncan steamrolled right through a prime Shaq AND prime Kobe en route to his championship, and he didn't even have an All Star on his team.
    Sounds like an impossible narrative but maybe that's how much of a team game this is and the value of new fresh legs after 3 years of just never losing.

Duncan had the better team and was the healthiest star of the 3 at the time.

All I am trying to say is, yes Shaq was a Lazy bastard but one moment in time... he WAS UNSTOPPABLE. lol If Shaq had MJ/KOBE/Bron will and drive, this wouldn't even be a topic.

am I wrong here, is this not a thread based on who we want player first absolute moment/peak heading into a playoffs? LOL IF IT IS, Not even CLOSE, Shaq is #1
    yup... and on top of all of this they mention his free throw shooting etc... Imagine if he was a good free throw shooter and actually had a work ethic like Kobe/Lebron/MJ... I have him 3rd or 4th but i cant see a case for him 5th.

Best Player of All-Time List (#5)

Lol, LeChoke at #2? The dude is 3/7 in the finals. Only on PSD...

"Killer Instinct"

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Kobe has eliminated Duncan 4 times in the playoffs. As a full season starter Kobe has been eliminated by Duncan once.

In 2008 Kobe had Gasol and a bunch of other players who never made a All Star game in their careers. While Duncan had a Super Team with multiple players who made a All Star game and made multiple All NBA Teams. One of them was Bowen who made the All NBA defensive 1st team that same year. That was only enough for Duncan to steal one game. Kobe steamed rolled the defending champs in 5.

Lol another RIDICULOUS LIST on PSD. Shaq ****ing Shaq ****ing Shaq. THEE MOST UNSTOPPABLE FORCE in my lifetime. It’s not even Close. Shaq would Kill Lebron, would Kill MJ, Wiuld Kill Kareem, would Kill Wilt.

Wilt is like Tim Duncan caliber player and Shaq Killed Duncan, he needed Robinson to help.

Ya’ll Holarious I’m bias annalytics nonsense, “his best year doesn’t compare” blah blah blah. Whatta joke. Playoffs, line up all these stars and Shaq kills em all.

Saying all that; I vote Kobe.
    Yea, I'm not participating, can't take a list so thought Shaq under Jordan seriously

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12