Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Austin Aries resigns with Impact Wrestling

It's not really a spoiler since they even posted it on their own website but Austin Aries showed up at the tv tapings tonight and............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....................

won the Impact Heavyweight Title in his first night.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

That's such an Impact thing to do. Have someone do something like this and spoil it.

I wonder if they were hoping for a Mick Foley winning his first title from the WCW perspective and trying to take advantage it.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

HAHAHAHA, that's so Impact! This might have been the type of spoiler that would get me to watch....but I have no idea what channel they are on and if my provider carries them. WWE dropped the ball so bad with him. To bury his push on the WM preshow was a disgrace. They should have done a slow build and let him keep announcing and building heat with Neville by not showing the King enough respect. It would have been a money program. The one the CW division needs so badly. They should have done that feud when not much else was going on(Jun-July) and put Aries over. He should be CW champ right now and the division would be on fire imo.

This is a TV taping, so it's not live yet. Also, I follow AA on Twitter, and it seems that he is NOT under an official contract, so he must be doing taping-to-taping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    HAHAHAHA, that's so Impact! This might have been the type of spoiler that would get me to watch....but I have no idea what channel they are on and if my provider carries them. WWE dropped the ball so bad with him. To bury his push on the WM preshow was a disgrace. They should have done a slow build and let him keep announcing and building heat with Neville by not showing the King enough respect. It would have been a money program. The one the CW division needs so badly. They should have done that feud when not much else was going on(Jun-July) and put Aries over. He should be CW champ right now and the division would be on fire imo.
    With his mic skills, he should be in the upper mid-card in WWE, or at the very least, reforming Dirty Heels with Bobby Roode.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    The preshow thing wasn't even the worst part. They cut the CW title match from the Mania DVD, which meant that he and Neville didn't get ANY pay from that. They had, in my opinion, one of the best matches of Mania and it's a travesty they didn't get on the DVD.

And Brian Cage signed which IMO is just as big if not bigger than Aries signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087
    The preshow thing wasn't even the worst part. They cut the CW title match from the Mania DVD, which meant that he and Neville didn't get ANY pay from that. They had, in my opinion, one of the best matches of Mania and it's a travesty they didn't get on the DVD.
    I remember reading about this before. So wack! Really canít fathom the point in any champions being on a preshow.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    I remember reading about this before. So wack! Really canít fathom the point in any champions being on a preshow.
    It makes no sense. It reveals the companyís value of the brand though. I mean if youíre blind and couldnít see it up until that point. They literally made a decision to take money out of their performers hands, who again had one of the best matches of the night. The worst part is that it tells the other performers (CW and otherwise) that match quality is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    And Brian Cage signed which IMO is just as big if not bigger than Aries signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the other hand, James Storm is out, plus it's believed EC3 is being let out of his contract early to pursue a WWE deal.

It makes no sense. It reveals the companyís value of the brand though. I mean if youíre blind and couldnít see it up until that point. They literally made a decision to take money out of their performers hands, who again had one of the best matches of the night. The worst part is that it tells the other performers (CW and otherwise) that match quality is irrelevant.
    True! It's confusing b/c they seem intent on keeping 205 Live.

So Austin Aires will be wrestling Pete Dunne...and because we're lowly savages watching Vince McMahon's House of Horrors, we won't see it.

http://www.destinyworldwrestling.com/

So Austin Aires will be wrestling Pete Dunne...and because we're lowly savages watching Vince McMahon's House of Horrors, we won't see it.

http://www.destinyworldwrestling.com/
    Dunne's doing quite a few interpromotional matches lately.