Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Lmao!!!! He's so bad. Now he's blaming it on players having agendas.
    Feels like he's losing the team.

Our January is horrible every single year. I don't know what it is but the new year causes issues for us. We've had similar meltdowns that led to the firing of Blatt, etc...

I'm not too worried because of the WAY we're losing. We're not losing because we're devoid of talent or anything - we're losing because of issues. These kind of things are fixable and I'm sure we'll be a different team in April/May.
    The Baker is coming.

I heard about how bad the Cavs D was but then actually seeing it last night was something else. This is purely speculation but do you think players have started to slack because they know Lebron is jumping ship? Pretty hard to be motivated when the guy who's supposed to be your leader has one foot out the door.

I think the Cavs will sort it out come playoff time but for now it's a huge lack of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Our January is horrible every single year. I don't know what it is but the new year causes issues for us. We've had similar meltdowns that led to the firing of Blatt, etc...

I'm not too worried because of the WAY we're losing. We're not losing because we're devoid of talent or anything - we're losing because of issues. These kind of things are fixable and I'm sure we'll be a different team in April/May.
    They'll be fine without a doubt, not worried at all. Excited to see what they do at the deadline, their rumors are starting to pick up.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

cavs losing the team? but its lebrons guys. The players he wants.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Cavs will beat the Wolves in the Finals in 7 after the Wolves beat the Rockets in 5 after the Rockets beat the Warriors in 4.
    Don't say stuff like this dude.

Where is the fun in being right if we can't rub it in afterwards?

PSD would be even more lame than it already is if people deleted accounts every time they were wrong about something or other.

Can't stand "permaban me if we lose" posts in any forum. We are a community for a reason, and we won't be if people leave for stupid crap like bets.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Don't say stuff like this dude.

Where is the fun in being right if we can't rub it in afterwards?

PSD would be even more lame than it already is if people deleted accounts every time they were wrong about something or other.

Can't stand "permaban me if we lose" posts in any forum. We are a community for a reason, and we won't be if people leave for stupid crap like bets.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    You have made me see the light and have saved my account, thank you
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

They'll be fine without a doubt, not worried at all. Excited to see what they do at the deadline, their rumors are starting to pick up.
    Yeah, I ALMOST want to say I'm happy they're getting destroyed. It's the only way they'll make some real changes (lineups, coach, trades, etc...) instead of just settling for another finals beatdown by GS.
    The Baker is coming.

You have made me see the light and have saved my account, thank you

In Wade We Trust

Yeah, I ALMOST want to say I'm happy they're getting destroyed. It's the only way they'll make some real changes (lineups, coach, trades, etc...) instead of just settling for another finals beatdown by GS.
    Just wish they would take the gamble on the Nets pick. What I've been ready hints that they're going to try and get Jordan without using the pick. How they can do that is beyond me but they see Cousins and PG as the only guys they want to trade the Nets pick for.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

In Wade We Trust
    Always!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Last edited by Giannis94; 01-12-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

lack of youth and athleticism doesn't concern you? cavs look old out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    lack of youth and athleticism doesn't concern you? cavs look old out there.
    Not at all. Who was their youth and athleticism the last 2 years?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Not at all. Who was their youth and athleticism the last 2 years?
    Well there was one player.....

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Well there was one player.....
    Kyrie? I don't think they're missing his athleticism and don't think his youth counted for much, especially since he didn't want to push the ball. When IT gets going it'll be like Kyrie never left.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast