Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Really they couldn't find cooks and waiters in the USA. Ha ha ha. Either trump is a moron or you are gullible.

I already posted this, but apparently I have to post it again..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/polit...est/index.html

The Florida resort requested 61 H-2B visas, which are visas for temporary non-agricultural workers. In order to obtain H-2Bs, employers must prove that there are not enough US workers who are "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...n-workers.html

In order to obtain H-2B visas, employers are required to prove there arenít enough U.S. workers who are ďable, willing, qualified and availableĒ to do the work. By law, every open position must be advertised in the community.

they would not be able to hire these immigrant workers by law if there were people in America "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the work.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I already posted this, but apparently I have to post it again..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/polit...est/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...n-workers.html

they would not be able to hire these immigrant workers by law if there were people in America "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the work.

He can find them anywhere, he doesnít want to pay market value. If he can manage he wonít be giving benefits or paying overtime either.

nobody wants to say anything about the military situation??

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...9#post32448739

dbroncos78087 no reply about this??

you didn't have all of the details about this situation. how did that happen?
    Looks like you have all the details you need. The Trump presidency says that we need to restrict immigration (both legal and illegal) to make it easier for Americans to get jobs over immigrants and the Trump Organization indicates that they canít find any Americans to do the jobs it needs. Hypocrisy thy name is Donald J Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Looks like you have all the details you need. The Trump presidency says that we need to restrict immigration (both legal and illegal) to make it easier for Americans to get jobs over immigrants and the Trump Organization indicates that they canít find any Americans to do the jobs it needs. Hypocrisy thy name is Donald J Trump.
    don't spin this about legal or illegal immigration. you brought this story up.

Trump Organization has requested permission to hire 61 more immigrants because they claim they can't find anyone with the skills they need. And his supporters lap up his bull****.
    even cnn.com said this.. In order to obtain H-2Bs, employers must prove that there are not enough US workers who are "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work.

I don't think that Trump or any company/business related to Trump should be hiring foreign workers, but this would not even be an option if there were American workers "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work. they legally have to advertise in the community.

Have you seen the H2B visas? Itís extremely hypocritical for him to run on the America First bull****, raise the cap on H2B visas, and then rush to get more of them.

Have you seen the H2B visas? Itís extremely hypocritical for him to run on the America First bull****, raise the cap on H2B visas, and then rush to get more of them.
    He also profits off of it.

I don't think that Trump or any company/business related to Trump should be hiring foreign workers, but this would not even be an option if there were American workers "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work. they legally have to advertise in the community.
    I agree it's a hypocritical look. I have also said that Trump shouldn't be having things made in other countries while pushing companies to stay in America. I don't think anybody replied to that.

but the point is that it couldn't happen if there were American workers to do the jobs.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/11...cials-say.html

Border Patrol agents attacked with rocks while rescuing pregnant woman, officials say
    Border Patrol agents who were rescuing a distressed pregnant woman in Texas on Saturday were attacked by rocks thrown by an illegal immigrant, officials said.

Agents with the Weslaco Station saw a group of people who had previously been unable to enter the U.S. climbing a tree to enter the country through Custom and Border Protection's (CBP) Port of Entry in Progreso, the agency said in a Wednesday news release.

The agents reportedly approached the area, where they saw two people on top of a bridge and a 25-year-old female Mexican national at the bottom of the tree. The woman claimed she was pregnant and that her back hurt.

The Rio Grande Valley border agents began to assist the woman, and, according to CBP, one of the people on top of the bridge started throwing rocks at them.

The responding agents relocated the woman to a "safe location" and she was transported to a hospital. Those who allegedly threw the rocks "fled back to Mexico," the press release stated.

The woman will be processed once she's been cleared by medical staff, according to the agency.
    ^ nothing about this on cnn.com

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435