Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Cubs Convention

Cubs Convention

Who's going?

I'm going to miss the opening ceremony tomorrow night which, whatever - but I'll be rolling in around 7 PM I think.

Anyone else gonna be around?

Just so you don't feel like nobody loves you, I'll at least respond. Haha. I will not be there this years but have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Just so you don't feel like nobody loves you, I'll at least respond. Haha. I will not be there this years but have a great time!
    Thanks man!

Hah I thought we'd have *some* response, I remember back in the day there used to be an entire sticky thread for CubsCon. Maybe a lot of people went and got their fill after the WS.

Cubs Convention

I'm going! I'm going tonight to register and see the ceremony but I won't stick around much after that. Im excited to finally be in a baseball atmosphere after this snooze fest of an off season. The list of alumni is great this year. I'm hope I can see DLee and Big Z

Haven't been in a few years but wished I was there after watching the opening ceremonies on tv. They brought back so many random players this year some that I forgot they were even on the Cubs. If it ever moves back to the Hilton I'll probably go. I don't really like the set up at the Sheraton