Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    How? Then it is wrong? That is the whole point of the OP. I know. I wrote it.
    Yea but my point is that he didnít seem to do it for the sake of running up the score, he seemed to do it cuz Portland was still applying pressure and playing the game, it doesnít make sense to stop playing if the other team is still going, especially in a 3 possession game

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea but my point is that he didnít seem to do it for the sake of running up the score, he seemed to do it cuz Portland was still applying pressure and playing the game, it doesnít make sense to stop playing if the other team is still going, especially in a 3 possession game
    I get that. I agree. I posted this earlier in the thread.

In this specific situation, I agree it's a no brainer. CP3 did the right thing. 7 points is hardly a lock and 20 seconds is an eternity in basketball. At the start of the play CP3 was still in win mode and you can't expect him to magically flip the switch once the ball gets over half-court. He played it exactly the right way.
    I was simply using this Chris Paul example going to get a dialogue going about whether or not there is an etiquette rule and if you feel like there should be. That was the point of the thread. When, if ever, is it wrong to score a basket?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I get that. I agree. I posted this earlier in the thread.

I was simply using this Chris Paul example going to get a dialogue going about whether or not there is an etiquette rule and if you feel like there should be. That was the point of the thread. When, if ever, is it wrong to score a basket?
    I see what youíre saying. I think once the other team visually gives up its bad etiquette to try and score.

In the paul example I think he was unaware that its give up time, but had it been more obvious then Iíd think heís wrong

LOL, Lillard would've gone nuts then if he was with the Warriors. Lou Williams destroyed the Warriors on the road and spoiled Durant's 20,000pt youth night, and then for the cherry on top, dropped a 50 foot 3PTer from across the bay, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123