Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will we win 3 in a row?!?!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Lakers by 13...

It isn't quite 4:20 yet but I did start early
    close

close
    If youwere inobreated when you made that statement it doesn't count. New rules.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

close
    Good call

Ball is starting to shoot a lot better and his shot looks a lot better, not the set up, that's still awkward and ugly, but the actual shot (i.e., the arc and rotation on the ball). It looks like he's a lot more confident and comfortable out there. Hopefully he can continue to improve as the season progresses. So far, I would say he's having an excellent rookie campaign.

It's funny how basically all the primary numbers are eerily similar to Jason Kidd's numbers as a rookie. I think Ball is more athletic than Kidd (definitely jumps a whole lot higher and is a much quicker leaper) and I actually think will end up being a better shooter than Kidd was, but Kidd was a little more flashy with his playmaking and had more razzle-dazzle in his passes.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 01-12-2018 at 12:31 PM.

He's shooting in rhythm now. That's the biggest difference. Helps when you make your first one too.

Cheers to the optimistic guys voting for a win last night!

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    We should be able to win this but they'll prolly let bertrans or ginobli go for 30 on 100% shooting lol.

The weirdest of dudes have scored lots on us this year
    Bryn Forbes (who lmao?) Scores 18 on us. Haha but we got that W. Solid game. We went on a run and answered every time the spurs came knockin

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Cheers to the optimistic guys voting for a win last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Lolz! You get props for the GT! Haha “I was hacked!”

Great win for us even though half the Spurs were not playing. Take the wins however they come. Interesting thing I noticed after Nance's dunk. I think a TO was called by the Spurs and most of the team high fived Nance but I saw Randle pouting in the back not even addressing Nance. Brook did not have a great game either but was (I think) the first person to congratulate him.

These are the little things I notice that I think Randle should just go to NJ and play next to DLO.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Great win for us even though half the Spurs were not playing. Take the wins however they come. Interesting thing I noticed after Nance's dunk. I think a TO was called by the Spurs and most of the team high fived Nance but I saw Randle pouting in the back not even addressing Nance. Brook did not have a great game either but was (I think) the first person to congratulate him.

These are the little things I notice that I think Randle should just go to NJ and play next to DLO.
    completely agree with Randle, he ****ing pouts, he did to start the season and has a number of times all year. The guy has the talent, mentally... I just don’t think he has it, I go back and forth with this kid and we really shouldn’t just trade him for just anything. We can get maximum value from Julius, whether it’s at the TD, or FA.

Another thing LNJ brought was energy, he was bouncing, it’s exactly what we needed. You’re right about Brook too but he did have 3/4 blocks that helped a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Another thing LNJ brought was energy, he was bouncing, it’s exactly what we needed. You’re right about Brook too but he did have 3/4 blocks that helped a lot.
    Ya Brook had a good defensive presence. We just needed more energy out there and LNJ was perfect for the situation. For once Luke's Rotations worked. We have the flexibility to have Nance on faster 4s and Randle on beefier players like Randolph. Randle actually did a great job on Randolph.

It's the whole DLO situation. Great talent but little B-ball IQ and poise. You don't see LNJ pouting when he doesn't play the 4th and Randle is having a great game.

I do also agree to either try to trade Randle for a 1st; for the teams you have mentioned earlier, or offer 12-15/year. It will be interesting if no All Star/Superstars are coming on what we do with Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Ya Brook had a good defensive presence. We just needed more energy out there and LNJ was perfect for the situation. For once Luke's Rotations worked. We have the flexibility to have Nance on faster 4s and Randle on beefier players like Randolph. Randle actually did a great job on Randolph.

It's the whole DLO situation. Great talent but little B-ball IQ and poise. You don't see LNJ pouting when he doesn't play the 4th and Randle is having a great game.

I do also agree to either try to trade Randle for a 1st; for the teams you have mentioned earlier, or offer 12-15/year. It will be interesting if no All Star/Superstars are coming on what we do with Randle.
    simple, Keep him. Thing is Randle helps you in some games and Nance in others. You cant base that off 4 games. The team was always a .500 club with better rotations from day 1. The team was playing down to the youngest guy on the team who was struggling. Nance is the better back up center base on his athletic ability longer arms and a is the better role player also factoring his durability. Randle is More of a play maker and Defender. Lakers are a better team now that Randle is starting, Lonzo making shots and the leash is lifted which now lets Pope, Randle, Ingram, Ball grab a rebound and bolt up court. Randle is like that Odom guy he wont Lead you as Main guy but he can be a piece to the puzzle Good 3rd option pending a reliable mid range shot. Its up to the Lakers to groom players. Hire a shooting coach but Its not like he is lacking the skills.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-13-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Ball is starting to shoot a lot better and his shot looks a lot better, not the set up, that's still awkward and ugly, but the actual shot (i.e., the arc and rotation on the ball). It looks like he's a lot more confident and comfortable out there. Hopefully he can continue to improve as the season progresses. So far, I would say he's having an excellent rookie campaign.

It's funny how basically all the primary numbers are eerily similar to Jason Kidd's numbers as a rookie. I think Ball is more athletic than Kidd (definitely jumps a whole lot higher and is a much quicker leaper) and I actually think will end up being a better shooter than Kidd was, but Kidd was a little more flashy with his playmaking and had more razzle-dazzle in his passes.
    the difference in their rookie years was kidd was thick as **** since high school... dude had unbelievably strong hands and just much more physical... hopefully Ball and BI can get off the Ethiopian Marathoner diet this summer...

They need to talk to Corey Bellingers guy who has helped him put on 15 pounds of muscle this offseason

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast