Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Well, actually I think Tim is a natural SG so Tatum/Brown might be a better fit at SF but Tim and Johnson or a young wing like Johnson would be better than Lee and Tatum in my opinion.

The time that Tatum/Brown have on the floor without Kyrie is still spent with Smart or Rozier who are both better than any Pg that the Knicks have right now.

Also keep in mind that the Knicks beat the Celtics!
    Not sure how many Celtics you watch... but both those guys are very good..even now.

I wrote in other thread that I agree Tim at SG and Johnson would be nice combo..and Tim def. is better at SG

we will just have to agree to disagree on the 2 Boston guys...I love both their skillsets and would take either of them over anyone on Knicks Roster not named KP

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Brown and Tatums play has to do with coaching too steven knows how utilize his roster well just look at his old role player in cavs now struggling
    While I agree ..Great Coach ..they are both super talents -

as far as guy in Cle... think that has as much to do with the HUGE EGO GUY there as anything...everyone going there seems to struggle with their own game

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Are you saying that Brown or Tatum are better than Tim right now? Put either on this Knicks team without Kyrie drawing all the attention away from them and I guarantee they look like all the other top rookies are looking who got drafted to losing teams.

Haven't you noticed that rookies that go to the Spurs always look good too?

That's where that winning culture and playing along side REAL allstars come into play. KP is not a real all-star and needs Timmeh to make him look like one whereas if Kyrie were playing with Tim Hardaway Jr he would look a lot better than Tatum or Brown looks right now.

Granted Tatum and Brown are really nice potential future all-star players, I think that Timmeh has DeRozan type potential also. Let's stop underrating our own players a look at the situation. Knicks have got to change this losing culture so that when young talented players come here they are expected to win just like in Boston and San Antonio.
    I am saying that Tatum is better than Tim right now and that Brown has more upside than Tim.

I don't agree with you assessment on Tatum. He is a borderline elite talent and he's always been. He was one of the more high profiled kids coming up...similar to Ben Simmons and Porter now.

Again with the Spurs...everything is easier with Duncan, Parker and Ginobli and now Leonard and Aldridge. The Knicks don't have that. Those players are the winning culture. It would be one thing if you could name teams that don't have a few of the best players in the league and future HOFers, but you can't and that's the point. Those are the guys that bring the winning culture.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Tim could end up at Hayward's level IMO. He's close but needs another leap next year to get there.
    Only thing about Tim is that he's already improved so much and he's already five years in. There's less potential with him and he's coming close to being what he is. He can always be a really late bloomer, but that doesn't happen often.

Ian Begley
    ESPN Staff Writer

Tim Hardaway Jr. will return tonight, the Knicks say. He hasn't played since Dec. 3 due to a stress injury in his leg.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Ian Begley
    ESPN Staff Writer

Tim Hardaway Jr. will return tonight, the Knicks say. He hasn't played since Dec. 3 due to a stress injury in his leg.
    BOOM! Let's get this damn W and right this ship Timmy!

I read that if he plays tonight he comes off the bench but if waited he'd start, so it appears Timmy is coming off the bench tonight.

Guess good old Lance starts........ughhhh

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I read that if he plays tonight he comes off the bench but if waited he'd start, so it appears Timmy is coming off the bench tonight.

Guess good old Lance starts........ughhhh
    Maybe we're showcasing Lance for a Lance/Noah for Jimmy Butler trade.

j/k y'all j/k

[QUOTE=HeartOfStarks;32097004]Maybe we're showcasing Lance for a Lance/Noah for Jimmy Butler trade.

lol

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920