Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 162
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I can see this being similar to Pats Bills week 16. Titans keep it close at halftime and then Pats pull away big after halftime.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    So the officials are going to help the Pats through the playoffs too?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,980
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    So the officials are going to help the Pats through the playoffs too?
    I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but they did not beat Buffalo bc of that one non TD call.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but they did not beat Buffalo bc of that one non TD call.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    The Patriots for sure dominated the second half. But they were given the 4th and 1 call that seemed clearly short which provided a tie game and then the end of half catch that was deemed not a catch. That is a 10 point swing going into the half.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    The Patriots for sure dominated the second half. But they were given the 4th and 1 call that seemed clearly short which provided a tie game and then the end of half catch that was deemed not a catch. That is a 10 point swing going into the half.
    The Bills shooting themselves in the foot cost them more than any call by the refs. Just some inexcusable plays by the Bills...penalties, dropped passed, time management...

    City of Champions

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    The Bills shooting themselves in the foot cost them more than any call by the refs. Just some inexcusable plays by the Bills...penalties, dropped passed, time management...
    Absolutely, but a 10 point swing is as good as anything to take the Bills out of a game. They aren't a consistent offense. Anyways, I was merely jabbing about the refs carrying them in the playoffs, but its been a pretty consistent problem this season.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    2,904
    First time since September the Patriots had a full practice! Getting healthy at the right time

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,696
    Ah hell, I read 3-pages and I'm convinced. Titans win 84-16.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Obviously. Remember when the Chiefs whooped the Patriots? It only makes perfect sense.
    Not when it mattered.


    If the Pats get up by 14 in 1st half it's over. If Titans down by 6 or less going to the 4th could be a good finish.

    Still.

    Pats 27 - 13
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,436
    Titans need to be able to run the ball ..that means keeping it close at first which is a huge task.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,190
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Forecast for this game is now mid-30ís with wind and rain. Might end up benefitting the better run team.
    it's gonna be 20 degrees at kickoff now which funny because it's gonna be 60 degrees in the morning.


    "I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,868
    Tennessee won't just get destroyed, but they aren't winning this game. New England will win and will probably cover the spread of 13.5 as well. I believe the Titans will keep the game pretty close, possibly in the 17-10 range until the 3rd quarter. The Patriots will pull away in the 3rd and 4th quarter and by the end of the game, the cover will be spread.

    Patriots-31 Titans-17

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,476
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    it's gonna be 20 degrees at kickoff now which funny because it's gonna be 60 degrees in the morning.
    Haha. Your getting what happened last night down here. Big rain storm followed by cold and wind.

    PROCESSING

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,260
    I predict a Pats blowout. Titans will roll over and die and will be handsomely paid to do so.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,980
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Haha. Your getting what happened last night down here. Big rain storm followed by cold and wind.
    Same thing here in Charlotte. It was 70 yesterday, currently 46. 38 tomorrow.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,980
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    -20 wind chills here this morning.....low 30s tomorrow
    That sounds awful.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •