Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Felger and Mazz just went on and on about how much of a wuss Cooks was in the Titans game...'BOUT TIME! His pathetic short-arm play on a nice pass from Brady down the left sideline should seal that deal for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Felger and Mazz just went on and on about how much of a wuss Cooks was in the Titans game...'BOUT TIME! His pathetic short-arm play on a nice pass from Brady down the left sideline should seal that deal for you.
    Yeah, he was pretty bad.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Brady really looked washed up today. #declining
    Let's see one of the 3 weakest teams Brady has faced in the playoffs (15 point dogs). No pass rush. On the road, in the cold. Brady stuck to the short game, looked very nice.

In the playoffs against teams with 48 or more sacks during the season, Brady has played 7 games.

TD: 9 INT: 9 QB Rating: 73.5

Jags have a better pass rush then Miami. It's going to be above freezing for the game - so that shouldn't be against the Jags. They beat the Steelers twice - the presumed #2 team in the AFC. Let's see how he looks next week. Three step drops and lots of short stuff if he wants to survive.

Even with the nice QB Rating vs the Titans, he's about an 86.5 QB Rating the last 6 games. A far cray from the 111.7 he had the first 11 games this year. Injury? Age?

If TB has big games vs the Jax and likely MInn then we conclude he hasn't declined.

Still a few more (3-5) healthy years after that at elite levels - until then any chortling is premature if not childish.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Let's see one of the 3 weakest teams Brady has faced in the playoffs (15 point dogs). No pass rush. On the road, in the cold. Brady stuck to the short game, looked very nice.

In the playoffs against teams with 48 or more sacks during the season, Brady has played 7 games.

TD: 9 INT: 9 QB Rating: 73.5

Jags have a better pass rush then Miami. It's going to be above freezing for the game - so that shouldn't be against the Jags. They beat the Steelers twice - the presumed #2 team in the AFC. Let's see how he looks next week. Three step drops and lots of short stuff if he wants to survive.

Even with the nice QB Rating vs the Titans, he's about an 86.5 QB Rating the last 6 games. A far cray from the 111.7 he had the first 11 games this year. Injury? Age?

If TB has big games vs the Jax and likely MInn then we conclude he hasn't declined.

Still a few more (3-5) healthy years after that at elite levels - until then any chortling is premature if not childish.
    The Jags have a good defense but I don't think it's as good as the Seahawks or Falcons in the first half in the last two SBs. The beauty of the Pats offense is they attack you physically and can turn stout players into jelly by the 4th quarter with ball control. Brady might not take the ball down the field for six on their first drive but eventually he'll take control...like he did against the Titans, Seahawks, Falcons etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Yeah, he was pretty bad.
    It won't happen but...they should give Cooks an ultimatum, "Man up or we're sending you where you don't want to go...across the middle." That would get his attention fast.

It won't happen but...they should give Cooks an ultimatum, "Man up or we're sending you where you don't want to go...across the middle." That would get his attention fast.
    Yes, let's change the offense to prove TKO is right about Cooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Yes, let's change the offense to prove TKO is right about Cooks.
    Thanks to his obvious wussy play, I no longer need vindication about him. I guess you missed the part where I said "It won't happen".

I don't know what you've been watching but I've seen incompletions because he dives to the ground before the ball arrives, his head has been on a swivel before the ball arrives, short arm attempts on perfect passes and faked difficult catches to make it look like he needs to run OB...ALL YEAR LONG.

I can't imagine BB and his coaches giving him a "pass on it" yet he still does it....probably because the fear is too great.

Thanks to his obvious wussy play, I no longer need vindication about him. I guess you missed the part where I said "It won't happen".

I don't know what you've been watching but I've seen incompletions because he dives to the ground before the ball arrives, his head has been on a swivel before the ball arrives, short arm attempts on perfect passes and faked difficult catches to make it look like he needs to run OB...ALL YEAR LONG.

I can't imagine BB and his coaches giving him a "pass on it" yet he still does it....probably because the fear is too great.
    1,000 yard season from your 2nd best receiver on a team that uses their running backs as receivers is absolutely atrocious and he should be cut for lack of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    1,000 yard season from your 2nd best receiver on a team that uses their running backs as receivers is absolutely atrocious and he should be cut for lack of performance.
    LOL! I said his wussiness would show up against better defenses and it did. Stats are for losers...ever hear that? You better hope his fear of contact doesn't cost them a Lombardi.

I noticed the way he played like that, but believed it was more that he was adjusting to the offense and he was behind a bit on plays and it made them look difficult. To your credit, I began to really look for it and saw it for myself........Not all the time but A LOT. I totally agree that this dude needs to man up and play with some heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    I noticed the way he played like that, but believed it was more that he was adjusting to the offense and he was behind a bit on plays and it made them look difficult. To your credit, I began to really look for it and saw it for myself........Not all the time but A LOT. I totally agree that this dude needs to man up and play with some heart.

Yup. It's hard to shake reputations in the NFL, if you're a fumbler they'll go after the ball a lot more, if they think you're a wuss they'll hit you harder, etc. He's probably made it worse on himself.

Can we get a Pats / Jags thread?

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    Can we get a Pats / Jags thread?
    I gotchu

Hopefully we see similar success on D against Bortles
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789