Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Fortnite: Battle Royale

Who plays this, and how good are you?

I love this game. At first I thought it was stupid but then I started playing and itís addicting.

I play on PC. I'm not the greatest, especially in the building aspect, but I do have a lot of fun in it.

I played it one night with a buddy and his other two buddies. We got chicken dinner like first try. I wasn't use to the controller layout. Use to other shooters. I didn't do much. It runs smoother then PUBG though that's for sure.

I like the concept.

I'm split on the art style.

One major turn off for me is the microtransaction system. I hate p2w games and it looks like you have to buy just about everything in the game and that's greedy and lame to me.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

I didn't buy anything. The battle royale mode is free for XBOX1. But I only played it once. Do they still got that 50vs50 mode? Never got to try that. Just cant get use to the cartoon graphics. Feels like i'm playing Nintendo 64.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I like the concept.

I'm split on the art style.

One major turn off for me is the microtransaction system. I hate p2w games and it looks like you have to buy just about everything in the game and that's greedy and lame to me.

I don't play the game but I know people who do and they said it isn't P2W at all, can only buy skins nothing that helps you do better in the game like a PlanetSide 2. It's like a LoL and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I don't play the game but I know people who do and they said it isn't P2W at all, can only buy skins nothing that helps you do better in the game like a PlanetSide 2. It's like a LoL and such.
    How so you control who you spawn as though? Don't like that the avatar seems random, spawned as a black chick one game.

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    How so you control who you spawn as though? Don't like that the avatar seems random, spawned as a black chick one game.

How awful!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk