Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 415
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,913
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    If you think the Vikings have better weapons on offense, and the Saints are an actual elite offense, wouldn't that make the Vikings offense elite? Or does Keenum suck and his offense is carrying his corpse to the finish line?
    The Vikings have better receivers and tight ends. The Saints have the better RBs and a much better QB. The Vikings did finish 10th in scoring O so clearly their pretty good themselves. That didnít happen by accident.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Or...they faced some pretty bad defense's that inflated their stats:

    Of the 4.teams they faced with an above average run defense, once(Ravens)did they have any real success running the ball. Murray is terrible and Mackinnon is an injury waiting to happen at any. You guys really show your homerism when you try to compare Latavius Murray to a rb tandem that just posted one of the best seasons ever from a rb tandem.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,587
    Jerick McKinnon, who has missed one game the past 3 years, is an injury waiting to happen. ****ing brilliant.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Jerick McKinnon, who has missed one game the past 3 years, is an injury waiting to happen. ****ing brilliant.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    OK, and why is it that he can't beat out some bum Latavius Murray for lead back duties? If he is as good and as durable as you say, shouldn't he be the lead back? Lol!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,913
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Or...they faced some pretty bad defense's that inflated their stats:

    Of the 4.teams they faced with an above average run defense, once(Ravens)did they have any real success running the ball. Murray is terrible and Mackinnon is an injury waiting to happen at any. You guys really show your homerism when you try to compare Latavius Murray to a rb tandem that just posted one of the best seasons ever from a rb tandem.
    And the Vikings tandem finished 2nd in yards behind them. They had a good season. Plus I already agreed the Saints tandem is better. More than once. I argued the Vikings wide receivers and tight ends are better. What are you missing here?
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    And the Vikings tandem finished 2nd in yards behind them. They had a good season. Plus I already agreed the Saints tandem is better. More than once. I argued the Vikings wide receivers and tight ends are better. What are you missing here?
    Yes bc Murray 216 842 3.9 avg and Mckinnon 150 570 3.8 avg is the same as

    Ingram 230 1124 4.9 avg and Kamara 120 728 6.1 avg lol!

    Like seriously why even try to act like they are even remotely close to in production or talent.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,096
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    You guys basically just said their is no difference between the Saints and Vikings offense, so which is it? Lol!
    Statistically there is not a big difference really. I mean we are talking the #2 offense in the Saints and the #11 in the Vikings. It would be different if we were like #20 or something. Talent wise I would agree that the Saints have some really good, or according to PFF, elite players in Brees, Kamara and Thomas. We don't have what is considered elite players but real good players.

    All that being said I think the difference will be on the defensive side of the ball where the difference sides with the Vikes.

    Regardless, I expect this to be a great football game. Many believe that these are the two best teams right now in the NFC.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,913
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Yes bc Murray 216 842 3.9 avg and Mckinnon 150 570 3.8 avg is the same as

    Ingram 230 1124 4.9 avg and Kamara 120 728 6.1 avg lol!

    Like seriously why even try to act like they are even remotely close to in production or talent.
    How many times do I have to say the Saints duo is better for you to understand the point? Show me where I said they are the same. Please.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    How many times do I have to say the Saints duo is better for you to understand the point?
    Bc you act like there isn't much of a difference there when there is a huge difference. Or do you want to continue to play dumb and act like you didn't say there wasn't a huge difference between them?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,096
    Not to be overlooked...Kamara has not been the same since his concussion about 5 weeks ago. In the 5 games since, including the playoff game, he has totaled 145 yards on about 44 carries. I don't know if it is adjustments being made or if there is truly a connection.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,587
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    OK, and why is it that he can't beat out some bum Latavius Murray for lead back duties? If he is as good and as durable as you say, shouldn't he be the lead back? Lol!
    McKinnon has 30 fewer touches than Murray this year (not counting kick returns), a difference of less than two per game. They basically split time. Murray plays more on running downs, McKinnon on passing downs.
    Please tell me how he is an injury waiting to happen though. I can't wait to hear your reasoning.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    13,913
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Bc you act like there isn't much of a difference there when there is a huge difference. Or do you want to continue to play dumb and act like you didn't say there wasn't a huge difference between them?
    The Saints duo finished #1 in total yards and the Vikings duo #2. Whatís hard to understand about that? The Saints duo is CLEARLY better but the Vikings are pretty good too. 1,500+ total yards is pretty good. This is very easy to comprehend. Plus the RB duo wasnít even the point. I started off by saying the Saints RBs were better but argued our wide receivers and tight ends are better but you keep coming back to the RBs when I continually agree the Saints are better. The Saints RBs are better. How many more times does that need to be said?
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California


  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    McKinnon has 30 fewer touches than Murray this year (not counting kick returns), a difference of less than two per game. They basically split time. Murray plays more on running downs, McKinnon on passing downs.
    Please tell me how he is an injury waiting to happen though. I can't wait to hear your reasoning.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Did he not play through an ankle injury literally all of 2016? He's had a history of ankle injuries dating back to his rookie season. Sure he hasn't missed much time due to it, but he has not been good either. He generally flashes for a game or 2 when he's fresh and then generally disappears. Not to mention back surgery back in what 2014? Basically the guy isn't built to be a feature back even after bulking up and quite frankly he's not good enough to be either.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    The Saints duo finished #1 in total yards and the Vikings duo #2. Whatís hard to understand about that? The Saints duo is CLEARLY better but the Vikings are pretty good too. 1,500+ total yards is pretty good. This is very easy to comprehend. Plus the RB duo wasnít even the point. I started off by saying the Saints RBs were better but argued our wide receivers and tight ends are better but you keep coming back to the RBs when I continually agree the Saints are better. The Saints RBs are better. How many more times does that need to be said?
    Bc you keep going with this narrative that they are comparable bc they racked up yards despite neither Murray nor Mckinnon being able to avg 4 yard a carry. It's not comparable. Not even close. Making a case for Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph...sure because they are actually good lol! Trying to compare a couple of backup caliber rb's to a couple elite rb's by any measure is asinine to me.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,587
    His job isn't to be the lead back. His job is to share time with Murray and be a pass catching option out of the backfield. He did the same thing with Matt Asiata last year. His role is similar to a Darren Sproles type. You **** on Sproles for these same reasons? Doubt it.
    Still waiting to hear how he's an injury waiting to happen though. Missed one game the past 3 seasons.


    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •