Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    see that I just don't get......why would you rather face MN than NO? Just based on the QBs?

I mean the Saints just struggled to beat the Bucs with the division title and a home playoff game on the line.

But, our preferences won't effect the results on the field
    Don't think we could win in a shootout against Brees.

Wouldn't expect a shootout with Minny.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

im not scared of the Vikings offense at all. I know that WR duo is nice but the Saints have a lot more on that end to worry about and a really strong D themselves. Not to mention the experience factor in Brees vs Keenum. Im not gonna be surprised if the Vikes win but i dont think they will.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Don't think we could win in a shootout against Brees.

Wouldn't expect a shootout with Minny.
    Why would there be a shootout if your D is that good?
    That would be my point- if you get into one, it's more likely the Saints coming out on top- of either MN or Philly
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    see that I just don't get......why would you rather face MN than NO? Just based on the QBs?

I mean the Saints just struggled to beat the Bucs with the division title and a home playoff game on the line.

But, our preferences won't effect the results on the field
    Bc elite qb's have the ability to take over a game at any point. Brees hasn't even had to be Brees this year bc of how balanced they are, so Carolina dared Brees to beat them and Brees played catch like it was a casual game in the backyard. Top to bottom NO is just infinitely more talented on the offensive side of the ball than Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    im not scared of the Vikings offense at all. I know that WR duo is nice but the Saints have a lot more on that end to worry about and a really strong D themselves. Not to mention the experience factor in Brees vs Keenum. Im not gonna be surprised if the Vikes win but i dont think they will.
    Outside of Michael Thomas the Saints don't have much at receiver or TE. The Vikings have Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph plus their RBs. What happens if Xavier Rhodes shuts down Thomas again? Is Tedd Ginn and Josh Hill going to win the game? Kamara is the X factor and the Vikings have been very good against RBs this season. Gurley managed just 56 total yards and McCaffrey totaled 53. Ingram is solid but he won't be winning the game on his own.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Bc elite qb's have the ability to take over a game at any point. Brees hasn't even had to be Brees this year bc of how balanced they are, so Carolina dared Brees to beat them and Brees played catch like it was a casual game in the backyard. Top to bottom NO is just infinitely more talented on the offensive side of the ball than Minnesota.
    Not really. MN has a better group of pass catchers (WR/TE) while NO has the better QB and RBs. They're not THAT much more talented offensively. And then MN has by far the better defense between the two.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not really. MN has a better group of pass catchers (WR/TE) while NO has the better QB and RBs. They're not THAT much more talented offensively. And then MN has by far the better defense between the two.

The gap between Brees and Keenum makes the difference on offense soooo much greater. Not to mention such a large gap in RBs.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Disagree wholeheartedly. Michael Thomas easily over Thielen and Diggs. Ingram+Kamara vs Murray+Mackinnon? Yeah that's laughable.

Rudolph vs Fleener. I don't think there is much difference there.

Brees vs Keenum...i mean...

So where do the Vikings have the Saints? #2 wideout? Lol!

And Ginn+Snead serve their purpose. So yeah think again when saying the Vikings are in the Saints realm in terms of offensive talent.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The gap between Brees and Keenum makes the difference on offense soooo much greater. Not to mention such a large gap in RBs.
    I wouldn’t say the RB gap is all that large. Between weeks 5 through 15 Kamara/Ingram averaged 196 yards per game. Murray and McKinnon were 2nd in the NFL with 154 yards per game. So production wise you are looking at the #1 and #2 duos in the league going head to head. I’m not a big Murray fan but he does enough to win and McKinnon has been underrated and underused his whole career.

Even Brees to Keenum, stat wise, have been very similar production wise. Obviously Brees is better but don’t finish Keenum because of what he was prior to this season. I’ve doubted him all season long. Keenum may flop but don’t ignore Brees being 1-4 on the road in the playoffs during his career. He’s on the road against the best defense in football in a very loud indoor stadium while Keenum is facing a banged up Saints D at home with better weapons to throw to.
    2018 Vikings Draft :

Disagree wholeheartedly. Michael Thomas easily over Thielen and Diggs. Ingram+Kamara vs Murray+Mackinnon? Yeah that's laughable.

And Ginn+Snead serve their purpose. So yeah think again when saying the Vikings are in the Saints realm in terms of offensive talent.
    Thielen and Diggs duo is better than Thomas and Ginn. Thomas is the best individual wideout for sure, but I would take the Vikes duo over the Saints.
    Rudolph is a much better option than Fleener. These 2 are not even remotely close.

Ingram and Kamara vs Murray and McKinnon honestly isn't as big a difference as you'd think. Of course the Saints duo is better, but not by that wide a margin.

Brees >>>> Keenum of course, but that's more a credit to Brees being great than Keenum being bad.

There really is not a wide gap in talent at all.

You did very little research with this post lol Snead had a whopping 8 catches this year. Fleener has been on IR for over a month and stinks anyway. Ginn is primarily deep threat. Thielen posted numbers just as good as Thomas but with Case Keenum. Thielen is a stud in case you didn’t know. Diggs is miles better than receiver NO has not named Thomas. Rudolph is miles better than any tight end NO has. Murray isn’t very good but McKinnon is a playmaker and hasn’t always been underrated. If you’re ranking receivers most would likely go Thomas 1 but then it’s followed by Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph. 75% of those 4 wear purple helmets. When Thomas is shut down by Xavier Rhodes, who is going to threaten the Vikings D down field? The Saints be scoring many points hoping Ginn can take over the game. No team allowed fewer big plays than the Vikings D.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 01-10-2018 at 10:07 PM.
    2018 Vikings Draft :

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    You did very little research with this post lol Snead had a whopping 8 catches this year. Fleener has been on IR for over a month and stinks anyway. Ginn is primarily deep threat. Thielen posted numbers just as good as Thomas but with Case Keenum. Thielen is a stud in case you didn’t know. Diggs is miles better than receiver NO has not named Thomas. Rudolph is miles better than any tight end NO has. Murray isn’t very good but McKinnon is a playmaker and hasn’t always been underrated. If you’re ranking receivers most would likely go Thomas 1 but then it’s followed by Thielen, Diggs, and Rudolph. 75% of those 4 wear purple helmets. When Thomas is shut down by Xavier Rhodes, who is going to threaten the Vikings D down field? The Saints be scoring many points hoping Ginn can take over the game.
    The argument was talent was it not? If you think Rudolph is significantly more talented than Fleener than god bless you lol!

Snead has barely even played.

And if anyone thinks the Duo of Murray+Mackinnon is anywhere in the realm of Ingram+Kamara I can't help you. What does Murray even do well? Pass block? That's about it bc the guy moves in slow motion lol!

The argument was talent was it not? If you think Rudolph is significantly more talented than Fleener than god bless you lol!

Snead has barely even played.

And if anyone thinks the Duo of Murray+Mackinnon is anywhere in the realm of Ingram+Kamara I can't help you. What does Murray even do well? Pass block? That's about it bc the guy moves in slow motion lol!
    Sooo you’re going to ignore production? Seriously? No one cares what their SPARQ scores are. If that’s your argument then Moritz Böhringer is the MVP of this game.
    2018 Vikings Draft :

MoBo for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Sooo you’re going to ignore production? Seriously? No one cares what their SPARQ scores are. If that’s your argument then Moritz Böhringer is the MVP of this game.
    So Keenum is better bc Bree's only threw 23 tds this year? Oh it's going to be a hard crash to earth for Vikings nation.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast