Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Yeah they arent doing anything w deng. No one's trading for him w.o kuz BI zo or multiple 1sts attached. They arent gonna stretch him early because they don't want to unless they have to. And if no big fish sign, They don't have or need to stretch deng
    That's a great point.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    That's a great point.
    Chea. As much as we are all beyond ready to be done w luol and his **** contract its just not likely gonna be any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I mean you just gotta peek.. Who wouldn't

https://youtu.be/j7x9wIPGB5Y

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Damn I thought I got rid of all the surveillance tapes. Where did you get that

Lakers-Give-Up-On-Trading-Luol-Deng-Expected-To-Use-Stretch-Provision

Thanks Cupcake...

"Killer Instinct"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    Thanks Cupcake...

He says you're welcome, but he was right in one thing we have no chance of beating the Warriors anytime soon or sign a major free agent. So might as well.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Damn I thought I got rid of all the surveillance tapes. Where did you get that
    Hahahaha

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Hahahaha

Didn't you know that Jaydubb is PSDs forensic research analyst?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Didn't you know that Jaydubb is PSDs forensic research analyst?

Your baby can't do this

Does Deng even come to the games anymore? I never see him on the bench. I wonder does he even go to practice either or is he just chillin at home collecting checks?

Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    Does Deng even come to the games anymore? I never see him on the bench. I wonder does he even go to practice either or is he just chillin at home collecting checks?
    He's chilling at home collecting checks. They legit just told him to not bother haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    Yea he just sits on his couch all day, eating junk food and playing nba2k (he puts all his ratings up to 99 so he feels good about himself).

He actually never works out anymore.. All the junk food and lack of working out got him way fat.. Check it out, I saw him at a restaurant last week and snapped a pic, here he is:

Your baby can't do this

Goodness gracious if someone gave me 18mill for the next 3 years. Not only would I invest correctly to always be prosperus and successful but would seriously help as much as I can, Luol got luckyX take it homie.

FO should identify the strenghts of Luol Deng off the court. Maybe he could work as a scout like Antawn Jamison or something then maybe try to get us the next Dikembe Mutombo or something. **** the job description -- I know its a billion dollar organization but $18M is too dope for a guy who sits around doing nada.

I'd like to think that he could be working as an assistant graphic designer for the the Lakers' promo group or something. Maybe the chief of security at the new facility. Wouldn't mess with a guy and a wingspan like that.
    SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    They haven't said they are going to stretch him, it's just speculation as it would have to be done to free up the cap space to sign two max free agents... however I expect them not to do anything until they know that 2 max free agents are willing/wanting to come, if we don't have any stars lined up we are best to just let him rot on our payroll for another year... next offseason he would be a lot easier to move with an expiring contract. I doubt they stretch him if we aren't signing two max guys.
    This^ Lakers have no rush to pay attention to this. But if a team all of the sudden develops a love for one of our available players maybe he will gen gone along with him. Otherwise, just sit on it until either he accepts a buy out or simple stretch him with two or one year left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12