Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I put the numbers in because I thought it was funny. I was going to put madden numbers in too, but I got busy and forgot
    That would have been great
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

I won't havetime now and guys have vvoted. Good luck brosephs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I put the numbers in because I thought it was funny. I was going to put madden numbers in too, but I got busy and forgot
    Madden ratings are 100% better than PFF scores. I'm not kidding. They are more accurate, even though I think they use PFF, or used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Giants - Wrench
    Vikings - mngopher35
    Browns - rapjuicer06
    Patriots - Super
    Bucs - WarriorPride
    Chiefs - Andrei00
    Packers - homie564
    Lions - StriveGreatness
    Falcons - homestarunner93
    Saints - unleashthebeast (**** your clubhouse)
    49ers - richiesaurus310
    Redskins - ThomasTomasz
    Vikings - Giannis94

That's who has correct clubhouses with enough players in order in the thread - listed names to make it easier. War said the deadline is Sunday, so I would say have your vote in by Saturday I guess. Kinda waiting myself to see if the other few teams finish but doesn't look promising.
    So we're supposed to send votes in of only these teams?

Thats the only ones I saw that where done, thats who I sent votes in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Madden ratings are 100% better than PFF scores. I'm not kidding. They are more accurate, even though I think they use PFF, or used to.
    In the NFL redraft I did two years ago, I put PFF grades in my clubhouse and from what a few people said- one might have been you- people pushed my team down their rankings because of it. I didn't think I did anything wrong because, up until that point, I did MLB redrafts on this site and others, and everyone posted stats so I went ahead and did it. Obviously I didn't do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    In the NFL redraft I did two years ago, I put PFF grades in my clubhouse and from what a few people said- one might have been you- people pushed my team down their rankings because of it. I didn't think I did anything wrong because, up until that point, I did MLB redrafts on this site and others, and everyone posted stats so I went ahead and did it. Obviously I didn't do that again.
    I have said that, but I don't think I ever actually did it to anyone, I was just being a ******* lol

I think it was homie I said it to, I said that I am going to keep saying if they are in your clubby, I will vote you last, just so people wouldn't do it.

It's not even the fact it's PFF but it just makes the games numbers and not players. I'm just so against it. Beside how flawed PFF can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I have said that, but I don't think I ever actually did it to anyone, I was just being a ******* lol

I think it was homie I said it to, I said that I am going to keep saying if they are in your clubby, I will vote you last, just so people wouldn't do it.

It's not even the fact it's PFF but it just makes the games numbers and not players. I'm just so against it. Beside how flawed PFF can be.
    It's one way of looking at things, but if you watch a decent amount of football, you can find out so much more. Coming from a family of coaches, PFF isn't the be all end all some people think it is. Sometimes they get things horribly wrong. Sometimes they hate a certain position at certain times.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It's one way of looking at things, but if you watch a decent amount of football, you can find out so much more. Coming from a family of coaches, PFF isn't the be all end all some people think it is. Sometimes they get things horribly wrong. Sometimes they hate a certain position at certain times.
    Yeah exactly. Like the #3 guy at a position can be "below average" too. Um, okay? I just think when it hits the main, the people voting will just go HIGH NUMBERS BEST! If it's just draft the best PFF scores, what's the damn point. You're literally drafting numbers. PSD Highest Numbers Re-Draft Sign Ups! Who wants in!!

So when are rankings coming out? Can't stall this thing too much more or we won't get any votes lol

Agreed. I'm trying to check in every day to see if there is anything going on.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920