Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    JuJu is looking like a legit top end #2 WR.
    Juju's numbers for his age plus as a rookie is real nice. AB wasn't this good as a rookie neither was Hines. I don't know if he'll be as good as AB, but I think he'll be better then Hines whoich is saying a lot for the kid. He's a future number 1 type, might not be the best deep threat, but he'll be a number one in Keenan Allen/Hines mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Juju's numbers for his age plus as a rookie is real nice. AB wasn't this good as a rookie neither was Hines. I don't know if he'll be as good as AB, but I think he'll be better then Hines whoich is saying a lot for the kid. He's a future number 1 type, might not be the best deep threat, but he'll be a number one in Keenan Allen/Hines mold.
    When he was drafted, JuJu S-S was compared to Anquan Boldin.

Forecast changing some. Still projected about 20 MPH but winds projected now in the 5-10 MPH range.

PROCESSING

Hopefully the Steelers are focused on JAX and not NE this week. Tomlin needs to get this group under control and focused to win this game...Otherwise they may not get their chance at revenge.

JAX 17 - 10

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Hopefully the Steelers are focused on JAX and not NE this week. Tomlin needs to get this group under control and focused to win this game...Otherwise they may not get their chance at revenge.

JAX 17 - 10
    After what Jax did to them last time, I'm sure they aren't focused on the Pats. I just think Jax is a really bad matchup for the Steelers.

Both teams combine for 216 yards passing with 216 of those yards belonging to Ben. Pittsburgh wins.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    After what Jax did to them last time, I'm sure they aren't focused on the Pats. I just think Jax is a really bad matchup for the Steelers.
    Bell talking retirement, Mitchell talking about the Patriots, they don't seem to have tunnel vision here.

City of Champions

Bell talking retirement, Mitchell talking about the Patriots, they don't seem to have tunnel vision here.

PROCESSING

Whaaaaat?!?!? Pro athletes doing PR damage control after saying something stupid/inappropriate/etc.? Never would have thunk it.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Whaaaaat?!?!? Pro athletes doing PR damage control after saying something stupid/inappropriate/etc.? Never would have thunk it.
    I mean.....the Mike Mitchell one was from weeks ago. He said it after the Patriots loss.

And I'm trying to find the actual quote of Bell saying that, and his quote was he doesn't want to play under the tag or would hold out, Jeremy Fowler wrote on his own the retirement thing and Bell's quote was "I guess if it came to that."

PROCESSING

Coming to retire Big Ben.

Like Jacksonville more than the Steelers, but I'm not sure if the Jags can win here. Too much playoffs experience for the Steelers and too much talent. If Ben doesn't come to play, though, then it could easily go in Jacksonville's favor with their defense so good.

My gut feeling is Steelers get caught looking forward to the Pats and we end up with a close game where the Jags have to drive the field at the end and Bortles can't get it done. Steelers 20-17.

Im enjoying this doubt of the Steelers. Usually means we win.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Im enjoying this doubt of the Steelers. Usually means we win.
    Since their last SB win, PIT has lost mostly to top defenses in the playoffs.
    2011 - Denver (worst loss in PIT history) - Not a good defensive team but, Tim Tebow, c'mon man
    2014 - Baltimore - #6 points defense in the league
    2015 - Denver - #1 defense in the league
    2016 - New England - #1 point against defense

City of Champions

Since their last SB win, PIT has lost mostly to top defenses in the playoffs.
    2011 - Denver (worst loss in PIT history) - Not a good defensive team but, Tim Tebow, c'mon man
    2014 - Baltimore - #6 points defense in the league
    2015 - Denver - #1 defense in the league
    2016 - New England - #1 point against defense
    2011 - Ryan Clark, Best FS that year, out
    2014 - No Bell
    2015 - No Bell, No Brown
    2016 - No Bell

Nice try though.

PROCESSING

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast