Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 479
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,782
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Falcons defense is extremely underrated
    Well, everyone thinks the Eagles defense is poop, so should make for a good game.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    28,405
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Well, everyone thinks the Eagles defense is poop, so should make for a good game.
    Who the hell thinks the Ealges d is poop? All ive heard is good things

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Matt Ryan will try and pick apart Sidney Jones. Is he ready? Only one way to find out.

    Falcons 24-17.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,769
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Matt Ryan will try and pick apart Sidney Jones. Is he ready? Only one way to find out.

    Falcons 24-17.
    I don't think Jones is going to be playing a significant role this game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,158
    lo yea Jones isnt even likely to play
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lo yea Jones isnt even likely to play
    He is gonna play.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,769
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    He is gonna play.
    Even if he is, he isn't going to be starting enough to be 'picked apart' like you claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    He is gonna play.
    Have you watched Eagles games this year? Lol.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Mills, Darby, and Robinson can't play all the snaps. When Jones steps in, and he will, the Falcons will be looking his way.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Mills, Darby, and Robinson can't play all the snaps. When Jones steps in, and he will, the Falcons will be looking his way.
    Hey Jim. How’d that interview with the Giants go?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    I'm confident Jones will play.

    I'm less confident that Jones will play anything resembling a full load.

    I'm even less confident that he plays enough to get "picked apart".

    I'm even less confident by that proclamation that you understand enough about the roster, decisions, and make-up to com to any sort of conclusion like the one you gave.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,158
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    He is gonna play.
    how do you know? even if he does youre still so incredibly wrong its not even funny.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'm confident Jones will play.

    I'm less confident that Jones will play anything resembling a full load.

    I'm even less confident that he plays enough to get "picked apart".

    I'm even less confident by that proclamation that you understand enough about the roster, decisions, and make-up to com to any sort of conclusion like the one you gave.
    I am even less confident you can read if you think I proclaimed anything other than when Matt Ryan sees Sidney Jones on the field, he is going to throw his way.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    how do you know? even if he does youre still so incredibly wrong its not even funny.
    If he plays I am wrong? Or you are?

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,859
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    NO barely survived Carolina, let’s not pretend they are world beaters.
    Carolina is good.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •