Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 479
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    To be fair, that is certainly possible. We've shown we can be dominant on defense and special teams.
    Yep

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm interested to see how this goes. If vs NYG Foles shows up, Philly could be ok. If vs Atl Foles shows up, Philly will get blown out.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    What does that even mean?

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    37,769
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I agree with you. The rest of the nfl is lucky AF that Wentz got hurt. Tom brady is lucky that Carson wentz got hurt, otherwise Wentz would be mvp and the Eagles would easily be superbowl favorites.

    Funny how one injury can shake up the entire nfl, that's how important Wentz is. Eagles might even be favored in this game by 10 points had Wentz not gotten hurt, now the eagles are underdogs in this game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I heard if he was playing they'd be like a 6.5 point favorite. I can't remember exactly where they got it from (97.5 in philly) though. That's almost, or is, a 10 point swing. That's crazy.

    This season has been full of pivotal injuries/suspensions.

    Rodgers, Wentz, Elliot, Watson + Watt + Mercilus (although not sure if the Texans would've made the playoffs), Cook and Bradford (maybe they don't make the playoffs if they stuck with these two? Doubtful but at least an effect), OBJ and B Marshall (again, not sure if the Giants would've), Eric Berry (could be a huge under the radar miss) and adding to the Chiefs Ware (maybe they don't even play Hunt much this season if he doesn't go down?), Luck, Edelman (hasn't been huge but imagine).

    A bunch of those really effected the teams from bad to possible playoff teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    6,884
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I agree with you. The rest of the nfl is lucky AF that Wentz got hurt. Tom brady is lucky that Carson wentz got hurt, otherwise Wentz would be mvp and the Eagles would easily be superbowl favorites.

    Funny how one injury can shake up the entire nfl, that's how important Wentz is. Eagles might even be favored in this game by 10 points had Wentz not gotten hurt, now the eagles are underdogs in this game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I like Carson as much as anybody, but you're giving his loss way too much emphasis. It may hamper the Eagles' chances, but it doesn't have the ripple effect you're talking. Of course, I can say that with the same confidence you do because we'll never know- he's out.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    I guess it’s good Wentz isn’t the MVP then. Maybe next year.

    Foles blows. I don’t see how the Eagles can win this unless they dominate everywhere else.
    Astounding analysis.

    Foles doesn't blow, but whatevs. Foles looked bad in the wind/cold in week 16. If Torrey Smith could catch then his line looks pretty good in the 2 series he played in week 17. He looked pretty damn good against the Giants in Week 15.

    Blows? No. Fun fact though, in the last 3 games (technically 2.50 since Foles only played in 1 quarter week 17 and just over a quarter in week 14)

    Foles 5td - 1 int
    Brady 5td - 4int

    So if Foles blows.....

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I like Carson as much as anybody, but you're giving his loss way too much emphasis. It may hamper the Eagles' chances, but it doesn't have the ripple effect you're talking. Of course, I can say that with the same confidence you do because we'll never know- he's out.
    What he says is true though. He was considered the league MVP before injury, Philadelphia was the #1 team in the NFl when he went out, and there wouldn't be an argument (considering record didn't change) that they would have remained the SB favorites. But you said his loss "may hamper"? C'mon man. It "may"? Stop. Not 10 point favorites, but the easy favorite none the less.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,859
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Astounding analysis.

    Foles doesn't blow, but whatevs. Foles looked bad in the wind/cold in week 16. If Torrey Smith could catch then his line looks pretty good in the 2 series he played in week 17. He looked pretty damn good against the Giants in Week 15.

    Blows? No. Fun fact though, in the last 3 games (technically 2.50 since Foles only played in 1 quarter week 17 and just over a quarter in week 14)

    Foles 5td - 1 int
    Brady 5td - 4int

    So if Foles blows.....
    They both do. Brady is old and Foles just sucks. He's probably the reason why you guys are home dogs this week.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    They both do. Brady is old and Foles just sucks. He's probably the reason why you guys are home dogs this week.
    Any backup would be the reason.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,815
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Astounding analysis.

    Foles doesn't blow, but whatevs. Foles looked bad in the wind/cold in week 16. If Torrey Smith could catch then his line looks pretty good in the 2 series he played in week 17. He looked pretty damn good against the Giants in Week 15.

    Blows? No. Fun fact though, in the last 3 games (technically 2.50 since Foles only played in 1 quarter week 17 and just over a quarter in week 14)

    Foles 5td - 1 int
    Brady 5td - 4int

    So if Foles blows.....
    No, he blows. Here’s where his numbers would rank if he was a starter.

    Cmp%: 31st
    QB Rate: 27th
    QBR: 29th
    Y/A: 33rd

    Small sample but he blows, and has for most of his career outside of 2013.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    No, he blows. Here’s where his numbers would rank if he was a starter.

    Cmp%: 31st
    QB Rate: 27th
    QBR: 29th
    Y/A: 33rd

    Small sample but he blows, and has for most of his career outside of 2013.
    He blew in STL under Fisher. He has won and produced everywhere else.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    No, he blows. Here’s where his numbers would rank if he was a starter.

    Cmp%: 31st
    QB Rate: 27th
    QBR: 29th
    Y/A: 33rd

    Small sample but he blows, and has for most of his career outside of 2013.
    But yeah, without Wentz Philly has to be perfect. Foles has the ability to play and be capable. He won't be the reason Philly loses (as in 3-4 picks or some random crap like that) but he certainly has the ability to keep them from winning (especially if it turns in to a shootout).

    Things could certainly be worse.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,859
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Any backup would be the reason.
    Case Keenum says hi.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,859
    Vikings are 4 point favorites but the Eagles are 2.5 point dogs... Sure any backup is the reason lol

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Case Keenum says hi.
    If you think that Minny isn't favored due to being at home and having the leagues best defense then there isn't much I can say.

    Would Keenum make Philly favorites in Foles place? No, so, your point sucks.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Vikings are 4 point favorites but the Eagles are 2.5 point dogs... Sure any backup is the reason lol
    I'm talking about in Philly. If Philly had the #1 defense in football and a "back-up" who has started all but 2 games, sure, it would be different. You aren't necessarily comparing apples to apples here.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •