Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    I am even less confident you can read if you think I proclaimed anything other than when Matt Ryan sees Sidney Jones on the field, he is going to throw his way.
    Throwing his way and "picking apart" aren't the same.

But yeah.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Carolina is good.
    Good, yes.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I am even less confident you can read if you think I proclaimed anything other than when Matt Ryan sees Sidney Jones on the field, he is going to throw his way.
    He played 29 defensive snaps against the Cowboys (43% of the snaps) when Ronald Darby played 6 and Jaylen Mills played 0. The Eagles still have Patrick Robinson and Rasul Douglas to play CB and have played decent enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Matt Ryan will try and pick apart Sidney Jones. Is he ready? Only one way to find out.

Falcons 24-17.
    Nice troll attempt.

If he plays I am wrong? Or you are?
    you are wrong to think that even if he plays he will be out there enough to get 'picked apart' or that he wasnt arguably the most talented CB in this draft class like hes some bum. you are weirdly trying to pretend like Sidney Jones is going to make or break this game lol
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    you are wrong to think that even if he plays he will be out there enough to get 'picked apart' or that he wasnt arguably the most talented CB in this draft class like hes some bum. you are weirdly trying to pretend like Sidney Jones is going to make or break this game lol
    He'll get thrown at twice and the receiver(s) will have two completions totaling 35 yards and hallzi will be... correct?
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Throwing his way and "picking apart" aren't the same.

But yeah.
    throwing his way is "trying" to pick him apart, right?

you guys are so touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    He played 29 defensive snaps against the Cowboys (43% of the snaps) when Ronald Darby played 6 and Jaylen Mills played 0. The Eagles still have Patrick Robinson and Rasul Douglas to play CB and have played decent enough.
    I just read an article yesterday that pointed to it being either Sidney Jones or Rasul Douglas activated for the game.

you guys are so touchy.
    Let me ask you. When you said what you said, what stat line are you talking?

You think Jones is going to be 'picked apart' for 100 some yards and a TD?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Let me ask you. When you said what you said, what stat line are you talking?

You think Jones is going to be 'picked apart' for 100 some yards and a TD?
    I dont think i need any sort of stat baseline. He is a rookie coming off a significant injury. If he plays, and i believe he will, the Falcons will try to exploit him in one on one matchups. Whether that will work or not i dont know. Maybe it wont.

I dont think i need any sort of stat baseline. He is a rookie coming off a significant injury. If he plays, and i believe he will, the Falcons will try to exploit him in one on one matchups. Whether that will work or not i dont know. Maybe it wont.
    Ok, so you don't need a stat line.

Why would you think it necessary to make that determination when it's barely going to even happen? You're talking about someone who might take 20% of the snaps. If Jones has to play a significant amount of time to cause an effect on the game that in and of itself is a problem.

It's just such a silly take to have because of how minuscule effect Jones will have in the game.

you guys are so touchy.
    lol so when someone throws at Lattimore or Ramsey or Harris, etc they are trying to pick them apart, right?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

He's not even a starter right now! Lol.

The return... 2018-19

you guys are so touchy.
    Just seemed random.

Now, if you said they would look to pick apart Mills, I wouldn't have batted an eye.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

It is truly amazing how many people think that the Eagles are the Green Bay Packers.
    When Rodgers went down, they didn't have a capable back up and they didn't have a defense.
    Contrary to what the "experts" think, Foles will be fine, the defense is one of the best in the league and the special teams is one of the better ones in the league.
    Even IF Foles is mediocre, the defense will shut down the Falcons running game and put A LOT of pressure on Ryan. Apparently, the "experts" forgot about the Eagles D.

One of the "experts" even brought up the name of Sidney Jones, like a 3rd string CB is going to be a factor in this game.

Oh Well.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast