FOX

WHERE?

THE LINC
    PHILLY

WHO'S PLAYING?

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES STATS

ATLANTA FALCONS STATS

In BDN We Trust

I used your format War, thanks for letting me steal it.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 01-09-2018 at 03:10 PM.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Philly smashed on these chumps last year, of course that was with Wentz. Even so, they did it on the ground to a tube of 200+ rushing yards with a far less talented running back personnel. Every bit of the offense and OL has improved, the D has improved, and Atlanta’s once feared aerial assault has gone the opposite direction under OC Sarkisian (sp?). Of course the biggest challenge is how to do it without the once League mvp frontrunner in Wentz.

Not gonna be as cold as expected but the gameplan need to be the same regardless: run the football, move the chains, get the ball out quick, and get pressure on Ryan.

Philly by 10.

Can go either way obviously but I think Philly’s defense shows up big time at least for one week. Philly wins on a Jake Elliot 70 yard field goal. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I’ll fancy this thing up later today unless a mod gets to it first.
    All you broski!

Falcons win 24-16.

The Wide 9 matched up against Shanahan's offense well, particularly outside zone runs and rollouts based off of that. I can't really say much about Sarkisian's offense, just that I wouldn't necessarily expect a great defensive performance like last year, even though that was holding an offense that averaged 34 points to 15. The Falcons this year average 22 points but they obviously do things differently.

Their usual front 7 is on the lighter side and we should be able to run on them, but I expect the Falcons to react appropriately dropping Neal into the box, going heavier on the DL and forcing Foles to make throws against 1-on-1 coverage. Hopefully he can do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Falcons win 24-16.
    Yeah, it's going to be tough to win this game without the NFL MVP Carson Wentz.

Falcons win 24-16.
    It’s a well deserved victory.

Looking forward to watching this game ... Philadelphia at home will tough
    #BringBackMatty

I'm so torn. I obviously want the Eagles to win but I just don't think I can make an unbiased pick.

The Eagles still have a good defense and running game/receivers. Atlanta doesn't create many turnovers so that's a good look for the Eagles and they aren't the best run defense.

I'm going to say the Falcons air game is what gets the Eagles in this one because the Eagles aren't able to get pressure on Ryan. (Let's hope this jinxes them)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

No poll on this one either?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be tough to win this game without the NFL MVP Carson Wentz.
    I guess it’s good Wentz isn’t the MVP then. Maybe next year.

Foles blows. I don’t see how the Eagles can win this unless they dominate everywhere else.

I'm interested to see how this goes. If vs NYG Foles shows up, Philly could be ok. If vs Oak Foles shows up, Philly will get blown out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by goingfor28; 01-09-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Foles blows. I don’t see how the Eagles can win this unless they dominate everywhere else.
    To be fair, that is certainly possible. We've shown we can be dominant on defense and special teams.

The return... 2018-19

I agree with you. The rest of the nfl is lucky AF that Wentz got hurt. Tom brady is lucky that Carson wentz got hurt, otherwise Wentz would be mvp and the Eagles would easily be superbowl favorites.

Funny how one injury can shake up the entire nfl, that's how important Wentz is. Eagles might even be favored in this game by 10 points had Wentz not gotten hurt, now the eagles are underdogs in this game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jaydubb; 01-09-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast