Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Meh, Temps dont matter, foles will suck at any temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Meh, Temps dont matter, foles will suck at any temperature.
    Get off your high hater horse.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Disagree on the cold part. Foles hasn't looked comfortable in the cold. We need Foles to be able to extend drives throwing the ball.
    I didn't say much to disagree with this statement. Or you don't think the cold is much of a factor in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I didn't say much to disagree with this statement. Or you don't think the cold is much of a factor in general?
    You said the colder it gets, the more help Philly gets. I disagree. I think the colder it gets the least likely it will be that Foles will can manage us to a win.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

You said the colder it gets, the more help Philly gets. I disagree. I think the colder it gets the least likely it will be that Foles will can manage us to a win.
    OK I see where your coming from about Foles, I saw the Raiders game, and he was bad. Didn't see the Eagles Cowboys til the 2nd half when the 3rd stringer/ps guy was in. But his 1st q stats didn't say anything good. I feel Dome teams do not have a good history going into the colder climate in January. The one playoff game for Ryan on the Road in the cold vs. NYG, he was below average. Ryan is from Boston College though, and grew up in these conditions so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    OK I see where your coming from about Foles, I saw the Raiders game, and he was bad. Didn't see the Eagles Cowboys til the 2nd half when the 3rd stringer/ps guy was in. But his 1st q stats didn't say anything good. I feel Dome teams do not have a good history going into the colder climate in January. The one playoff game for Ryan on the Road in the cold vs. NYG, he was below average. Ryan is from Boston College though, and grew up in these conditions so there's that.
    His stat line against Dallas is misleading, Torrey smith dropped what would have been a TD on a slant across the middle that hit him in the chest, ending the drive. Clerk also had a drop on 3rd negating a drive extending but you are right, super bad against Oakland.

First time EVER a one seed has been a home underdog to a 6 seed.. I believe the line is 2 1/2 points
    #BringBackMatty

I don't care about the cold. I care about the wind. The wind will have a far greater impact on Foles bc let's me honest the ball looks like a wounded duck coming out of Foles hands. If you don't have tight rotation the wind is greatly going to affect your accuracy. How cold it is shouldn't matter bc the biggest factor with cold is grip and Foles shouldn't have an issue there with his huge hands.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    First time EVER a one seed has been a home underdog to a 6 seed.. I believe the line is 2 1/2 points
    Ever = since 1990.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Ever = since 1990.
    Ever lol
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Ever lol
    Huh? There was no #6 seed before 1990.

There you go nitpicking **** again. He's not wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Weather shouldn't be a big problem. It was 60 here today . Supposed to cool off a little but the only issue should be some rain. I think that favors Philly because they can run the ball better.

By 5 P.M. Saturday night, it will be pretty cold and windy, with no rain.
    What the temps are today, or even tomorrow, is meaningless.

Everybody seems to be concerned about how well Foles will do in the cold and wind. I wonder how Ryan will do. I believe that he is 1-2 outdoors in the playoffs. So we'll see.

Ryan is also a much better QB than Foles, probably why everyone is far more concerned w Foles.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast