Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The Rams were the #1 scoring offense in football this year. Atlanta is 15th by points scored.

Giants was a bad one but Eli just throws TDs against the Eagles. He always has.

I'd feel comfortable betting the under on 34 points given up especially considering the conditions.
    Meh, conditions will be fine. As long as there is no snow it won't be a huge concern. But ya, it would be hard to give them 34 just based on the fact this isn't a full on clicking offense they were a season ago. I don't expect them to be shut down either though. Foles will have to play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Washington out, Dallas out....cmon baby one more bird to fall(no pun) ....2 down 1 to freaking go baby.
    The falcon is a bird.

I'm going Eagles 21-20 in a ugly thriller

Lol at Falcons scoring 34 points. Come on now. Give our D some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Tough break for the Eagles here. If they were matched up with a team like the Panthers or the Rams then they'd have a better shot in this game IMO (they even match up well against the Vikings too). If Wentz was healthy, then I'd pick the Eagles. Foles is fine, but I don't trust him in a playoff game needing to keep up with Ryan. Of course the Falcons haven't been great the last few weeks either and a win over the Rams hardly counts as impressive IMO (I think the Rams overperformed all year). It won't be a blowout, but I just don't think the Eagles offense will be consistent enough in the end.

I think Falcons win 24-20.
    I am 100% not worried about Ryan.

I feel like this game could go either way. Philadelphia is the better team but I don't fully believe in Nick Foles. I think it would be unwise to count them out of this game completely and I could see them winning, but if I had to pick a winner I would say Atlanta. The Falcons have a chip on their shoulder since losing the Super Bowl and Philadelphia is vulnerable because of the injury to Wentz. I expect the Falcons will be able to put up points and I don't believe Foles will be able to match Ryan. With that said it wouldn't totally shock me to see Philadelphia win, but I'm picking Atlanta in a close game.

Falcons-28 Eagles-24

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Lol at Falcons scoring 34 points. Come on now. Give our D some respect.
    That is what I have been complaining about. So many of these so-called football "experts" believe that the Eagles are the Green Bay Packers, who when they lost Rodgers, had absolutely nothing behind him - no decent backup, no defense, nothing.

Let's see Ryan play in the cold with Cox, Jernigan, and the rest of the Eagles defense constantly in his face.

It's game day. Time to shut these "experts" up.

If Foles gives the Falcons 2-3 pick 6's, I can see 34 for the Falcons. That's the only way, through big play turnovers.

Atlanta has to hope it doesn't get as windy as they are saying but it's getting cold faster then anticipated. It was supposed to be around 40 at kickoff. I'm about 30 minutes north of the Link and it's about 30 degrees and windy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    If Foles gives the Falcons 2-3 pick 6's, I can see 34 for the Falcons. That's the only way, through big play turnovers.
    Foles doesn’t throw many picks, though. He’s usually conservative with the ball.

Falcons 28 - Eagles 17 .... close game , closer than score indicates
    #BringBackMatty

Lol.. A lot of people think the falcons are gonna go into Philadelphia and put up 4+ touchdowns on the eagles defense. Today will be fun

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Atlanta has to hope it doesn't get as windy as they are saying but it's getting cold faster then anticipated. It was supposed to be around 40 at kickoff. I'm about 30 minutes north of the Link and it's about 30 degrees and windy here.
    Do you usually go to the cowboy-eagles games there? I know I would if I lived similarly close to dallas

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Foles is usually pretty careful with the ball. What I'd be more worried about is drops that turn into picks (with Eagles receivers there's always a chance at drops) and mistakes made on special teams. Special teams has been costly at times for the Eagles this year with Darren sproles out. I think they've fumbled punt returns like 2 or 3 times this year inside the 20

Your baby can't do this

I'm not sure if which side ugly weather conditions benefits if either at all. If it is ugly as it sounds like it might be this game might come down to a key late turnover.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast