2 50.00%
  • Falcons - Damn you football Gods

0 0%
  • Tie - Impossible

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'd take a KO/PR or a forced turnover on the kick should Atlanta receive. THAT would set the tone.
    We really are due for a Special Teams score too. Seems like we haven't had one since Josh Huff lol.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    We really are due for a Special Teams score too. Seems like we haven't had one since Josh Huff lol.
    Well since Sproles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well since Sproles.
    God you are a dick.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Who needs sproles when you got kenjon barner...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Saturday can't get here soon enough. I'm PUMP and nervous at the same time. Just WIN.

I'm not too far from this. I really do feel as though they can demolish the Falcons. Foles just has to be capable.
    Falcons have been blown out once in the last 2+ years. I have a hard time seeing this game being a blowout.

They got beat by 16 against the Pats this season. I'm saying demolish more in the sense of completely control the game. Dominate maybe.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I don't care if we win 2-0.

I don't care if Foles goes 0-23 with 12 picks.

I don't care if Sidney Jones gets "picked apart" (NFL main topic)

I just want a win. Pretty, ugly, lucky, refs help, don't care.

Get the dub, just get the damn dub.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

They got beat by 16 against the Pats this season. I'm saying demolish more in the sense of completely control the game. Dominate maybe.
    Got ya and yeah that’s the game I was referring too. Matt Bryant uncharacteristicly missed two field goals and the Falcons had an INT taken away (bs roughing the passer on Brady) that was a 14 point swing.

Quote Originally Posted by GThawks View Post
    Got ya and yeah that’s the game I was referring too. Matt Bryant uncharacteristicly missed two field goals and the Falcons had an INT taken away (bs roughing the passer on Brady) that was a 14 point swing.
    Definitely misread and though you said they just haven't at all in 2+ years. They've certainly played games real close this year as they are only a +38 in point differential. Its' going to be a good game though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I don't care if we win 2-0.

I don't care if Foles goes 0-23 with 12 picks.

I don't care if Sidney Jones gets "picked apart" (NFL main topic)

I just want a win. Pretty, ugly, lucky, refs help, don't care.

Get the dub, just get the damn dub.
    YES - Win 2-0 and play next week.
    NO - They NEED to get their respect back. This is ridiculous that a #1 seed gets treated like this. They have a decent back up. They have one of the higher rated defenses and the special teams is good. Stop the running game and put so much pressure on Ryan that his head will be spinning.
    ...and DEFINITELY ******* the "experts".

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    YES - Win 2-0 and play next week.
    NO - They NEED to get their respect back. This is ridiculous that a #1 seed gets treated like this. They have a decent back up. They have one of the higher rated defenses and the special teams is good. Stop the running game and put so much pressure on Ryan that his head will be spinning.
    ...and DEFINITELY ******* the "experts".
    This isn't your normal #1 seed and you know it. That's the reason they are getting 'disrespected' as a #1 seed. We really have to get passed that.

According to Pro Football Talk, next year the Eagles will be playing the Jaguars in London on either Oct 21 or 28.
    Darn it.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    According to Pro Football Talk, next year the Eagles will be playing the Jaguars in London on either Oct 21 or 28.
    Darn it.
    As long as it wasn't Tennessee.

The return... 2018-19

I just want it to be Saturday night.

I want to know if I'll be elated or suicidal.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast