Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Hillary lost because of the ground game... she was the ****ing equivalent of the Altanta Falcons in last years Super Bowl... just trying to run the clock out rather than trying to win...

she is also fundamentally lazy ... not that she didn't campaign... but the events she held and the places she went were irrelevant to drawing voters in that she needed. She is the ultimate tactician who failed at execution.

It is the ultimate Irony...

I know you are down on dems but there are a lot of younger (in terms of experience) centrists that could run an effective campaign against Trump... what they don't want to do is run someone who has a long record that can be attacked.

Inexperience will be the easiest shortcoming for the dems to overcome...
    They should have learned that lesson from Obama's victories.

But it's a double-edged sword: do you want someone who can get things done (even with an unsympathetic Congress -- LBJ comes to mind given the opposition of the Southern Democrats at the time) rather than someone who has some political experience but does not really know the ropes and kind of has to learn on the job (I think of Jimmy Carter).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    They should have learned that lesson from Obama's victories.

But it's a double-edged sword: do you want someone who can get things done (even with an unsympathetic Congress -- LBJ comes to mind given the opposition of the Southern Democrats at the time) rather than someone who has some political experience but does not really know the ropes and kind of has to learn on the job (I think of Jimmy Carter).
    We need more centrists from both parties so we can actually get **** done... there has been very little legislative work done in a bi-partisan way since 1994... it's sad because so many issues need to be addressed but the two parties find more value in co-opting them for political gain rather than servicing the American peoples needs...

sigh...

the partisan is easily identified in your response... my comment is spot on... if you don't think people on the "far left" and the media get hysterical over Trump for some of the stupidest **** you are either ignorant or just being obtuse on purpose...

hopefully it is the latter
    It depends on which media outlets your referring to, he gets as much undeserved credit as he gets unjustifiably criticized.

Fox News: Tougher to come out as a Republican Trump support than coming out as gay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=kkcpHxlgy6o

sigh...

the partisan is easily identified in your response... my comment is spot on... if you don't think people on the "far left" and the media get hysterical over Trump for some of the stupidest **** you are either ignorant or just being obtuse on purpose...

hopefully it is the latter
    I would think that every decent people would get upset with the stuff Trump has said. If you don't for whatever reason, he is my boy or whatever, that is your problem not those who are complaining about his behavior.

President should be held to a code of conduct. He works for us, not the other way around like he thinks.

We need more centrists from both parties so we can actually get **** done... there has been very little legislative work done in a bi-partisan way since 1994... it's sad because so many issues need to be addressed but the two parties find more value in co-opting them for political gain rather than servicing the American peoples needs...
    Then we are going to have to change the way we do elections -- or more to the point, the way we do our nominations.

Rasmussen Reports indicated Winfrey would stomp Trump by 10 points in a head-to-head matchup in 2020.

But Democrat and former Vice President Joe Biden, along with former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, would beat out supposed 2020 hopeful and media scion Oprah Winfrey for the Democrats nomination well before Winfrey could square off against incumbent Donald Trump according to a RABA Research survey.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Rasmussen Reports indicated Winfrey would stomp Trump by 10 points in a head-to-head matchup in 2020.

But Democrat and former Vice President Joe Biden, along with former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, would beat out supposed 2020 hopeful and media scion Oprah Winfrey for the Democrats nomination well before Winfrey could square off against incumbent Donald Trump according to a RABA Research survey.
    Shame that pollsters are treating this seriously.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I would think that every decent people would get upset with the stuff Trump has said. If you don't for whatever reason, he is my boy or whatever, that is your problem not those who are complaining about his behavior.

President should be held to a code of conduct. He works for us, not the other way around like he thinks.
    follow the convo... I am not supporting Trumps antics nor defending him... I was responding to his response to my post where I said there was no way Trump would win if he ran in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Shame that pollsters are treating this seriously.
    Political Election Pollsters are worse than loan sharks and should be placed in the sixth level of Dante's inferno, one level above that which is inhabited by those who care what these pollsters say.

I'd vote for Oprah. I'd assume a lot of trump voters would too, she seems to represent the same "outsider" perspective that trump did, except without the side of racism that comes along with the trump package, lol
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-13-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    All he proved was that you could run an inanimate object for Office and people will call it ridiculous....until it wins their preferred party primaries and then the same people will do 1,000 backflips to defend that inanimate object as a great leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What Trump proved is that it didn't matter who was on the Republican ticket because people hate Hillary Clinton.

Ill vote for anyone that can fix the ****in internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What Trump proved is that it didn't matter who was on the Republican ticket because people hate Hillary Clinton.
    Exactly my point. It's just pure blind tribalism.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213