Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president

Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/medi...bes/index.html

This is good. Great. Love it. I really can't wait for Trump v. Oprah 2020 and the same partisan douchebags coming out to tell me that my 3rd party vote is "a waste". I can't ****ing wait. Let's do this. Hey, screw it, let's just do it on an American Idol style tv show instead of an open election.

**** political experience, let's just pick the candidate with the most Twitter followers.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/medi...bes/index.html

This is good. Great. Love it. I really can't wait for Trump v. Oprah 2020 and the same partisan douchebags coming out to tell me that my 3rd party vote is "a waste". I can't ****ing wait. Let's do this. Hey, screw it, let's just do it on an American Idol style tv show instead of an open election.

**** political experience, let's just pick the candidate with the most Twitter followers.
    President Pewdeepie 2024!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

All the Oprah hoopla and praise today just continues to show how the Democrats are completely bereft of leadership and a message right now. Itching for a rich celeb, and certainly anyone who doesn't sound like a leftist.

I got three emails over the weekend from the Democrats asking for me to weigh in on their membership card design. I'm not sure I've gotten 3 emails from them in months. But hey, they're focused on the important stuff!
    this my sig

I like Oprah and her story a whole lot, but I will not vote for her. I want someone with some damn experience. I would like to see Warren/Biden. That would be a whole lot of fun.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I like Oprah and her story a whole lot, but I will not vote for her. I want someone with some damn experience. I would like to see Warren/Biden. That would be a whole lot of fun.
    If you dont vote for her its because you are a racist and you hate women.

Why not? Trump has already proven all you need to be taken seriously is to be a celebrity.

Yeah as Trump indeed has proven being a celeb does get you to the Oval Office!
    Ready for January!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why not? Trump has already proven all you need to be taken seriously is to be a celebrity.
    All he proved was that you could run an inanimate object for Office and people will call it ridiculous....until it wins their preferred party primaries and then the same people will do 1,000 backflips to defend that inanimate object as a great leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's really Trump v Oprah I'm moving to Canada for reals, I'd rather have the drama teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    If you dont vote for her its because you are a racist and you hate women.
    Who told you? That's supposed to be a tightly kept secret between me and Trump. I will only vote for a straight white man for president...the way god intended it. And by god, I mean Zeus.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

ugh, our country is ridiculous stupid.

Two talk show/reality tv hosts squaring off in an election?

It pains me how dumb our country is.

Trump should never have even been considered...by anyone.

Oprah, likewise, should never even be remotely considered for such an opportunity.

Our country is really ****ing stupid. All that matters is that you are likeable and can be elected by stupid people.

Your ability to lead, govern, manage people, understand economics and foreign policy, etc are literally meaningless to be President.

That's disgusting.

I would obviously vote for her over Trump, anyone would fit that bill.

But the idea of 2 people that ran TV shows for morons running against each other for the most powerful position on the planet is absolute idiocy - this country is just filled with so many stupid people.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I would obviously vote for her over Trump, anyone would fit that bill.

But the idea of 2 people that ran TV shows for morons running against each other for the most powerful position on the planet is absolute idiocy - this country is just filled with so many stupid people.
    Its gonna keep snowballing. Our candidates in 2024 will be Tila Tequila and Rob Dyrdek.

Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president

I agree it's ridiculous people voted for trump and it would be the same type of thing with Oprah (well maybe she could handle herself better but lack of experience etc).

This is not the country's fault, it's politicians that read the same lines over and over for years and finally people distrusted the government so much that they rather elect non-politicians.
    Fan of Redsox , Chi town bears , Boston Celtics , Dale Jr. , Uva

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast