Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/sta...6%7Ctwterm%5E0
    Not anything new, but these guys are all official.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/951820206636138496

Vikings D coordinator contract expires. What do you all think of him? Vikes D a one year wonder?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    Vikings D coordinator contract expires. What do you all think of him? Vikes D a one year wonder?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    Vikings D coordinator doesnt even really run their defense though...its all Zimmer.

So, Sportsmockery says ...
    it's today or done for Fangio, they think he's waiting on the Arizona job.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Sports Mockery is a joke.

It serves its purpose for me, which is entertainment.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    It serves its purpose for me, which is entertainment.
    See, that's 100% fine. Because that's literally all it's good for, is explicitly entertainment purposes (personally I don't find it all that entertaining, but to each their own).

What's not fine is bringing it to the board as though it's something resembling a real report. It isn't. It isn't anything.

They're likely just parroting other info that was reported this morning by Jahns and putting their own spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    See, that's 100% fine. Because that's literally all it's good for, is explicitly entertainment purposes (personally I don't find it all that entertaining, but to each their own).

What's not fine is bringing it to the board as though it's something resembling a real report. It isn't. It isn't anything.
    I bet if I tweeted that I had an inside source that the bears had an inside track to pulling Wade Phillips away from LA and got enough likes that sports mockery would run an article on it.
    Ditka, Bears, Sausage, and Unleashing the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    ST Coach- Chris Tabor: C-
    There's some stats that show him to be decent, and the guy survived multiple GMs/HCs in Cleveland....but I'm having trouble shaking just how happy Browns fans where to see this guy go.... Not really moving the needle for me
    I have to respectfully disagree with your grade for Tabor. His SpT unit in cleveland has actually been outstanding for his entire tenure there (I think Stunner posted the stats somewhere), which is likely why he survived numerous Gm and coach changes. He comes from the Toub coaching tree (was assistant to Toub in Chicago) before going to cleveland. IMO Toub is the best. Who better to learn from? But you knock him bc cleveland fans were happy to get rid of him. Based on Chicago fans, i think we can agree that a substantial portion of any team’s fanbase doesnt know what they’re talking about, and they were probably just happy to clean house after going 0-16.

Id give Tabor a solid A.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

It is something, it's news...maybe not original and maybe not up to your standards...but it serves a purpose for those who want to read it. By the way I asked you yesterday for a "reputable" source, since you seem to be so concerned about that. I'm still waiting.

Tell me where do all you "insiders" go for your info?
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

It is something, it's news...maybe not original and maybe not up to your standards...but it serves a purpose for those who want to read it. By the way I asked you yesterday for a "reputable" source, since you seem to be so concerned about that. I'm still waiting.

It's not "news" I hate to use the term but it really is fake news.

Twitter for any bears beat guy (Hoge, Jahns, Biggs, Moon), Greg Gabriel can put some decent stuff out there, DaBearsBlog seems to be a very good source supposedly close to Adam Jahns, Schefter for more important stuff, if you have bleacher report app anything that comes up on their feed except sportsmockery, also Chicago bears reddit posts some great info. It's just clickbait with sportsmockery, I stopped reading them a few months back because very little of what they so boldly stated comes to fruition.
    Last edited by dikimbemutumbo; 01-12-2018 at 02:16 PM.
    Ditka, Bears, Sausage, and Unleashing the Dragon

Interesting,
    I follow Bleacher Report, read the Tribune on-line. Not a fan of Twitter, CSN Chicago or ESPN.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast