Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Don't be a dick (altho there are CERTAIN chicks that love it). But you gotta keep her wanting to impress you. Don't let her get to comfy
    Celibacy gang, we donít bang, all we do is hang. Me? Talk to a woman? Astagfirullah, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Celibacy gang, we donít bang, all we do is hang. Me? Talk to a woman? Astagfirullah, bro.
    Duf fack is that? Can't be worse than me. Once I went up to a girl to chat her up and one side of my face started twitching involuntarily. Other times were much easier -- that was the worst of it and I talked my way through it to the end.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Duf fack is that? Can't be worse than me. Once I went up to a girl to chat her up and one side of my face started twitching involuntarily. Other times were much easier -- that was the worst of it and I talked my way through it to the end.
    Google it, I didn't know when it meant, but it's obviously a Muslim thing.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Google it, I didn't know when it meant, but it's obviously a Muslim thing.
    Did dat.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh, we're currently best friends and business partners. Marriage wasn't written for us, but alhamd, it's a blessing

Plus, as mentioned, I treated her too good. I could tell toward the end
    Fair enough. To each their own then. I just find your logic to be flawed through my own personal experiences. I used to think like you.

So have we settled the age-old debate of whether women belong in the kitchen or not yet? I think we can all agree that Portman, at least, belongs in the kitchen (preferably my kitchen).

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Fair enough. To each their own then. I just find your logic to be flawed through my own personal experiences. I used to think like you.
    I totally get what both sides are saying in this. I think it's more semantics than anything.
    If you constantly kiss up to your girl, at some point she loses some respect. Once in a while, you have to the F- you card. I don't mean in a degrading way. I mean in a "don't talk to me like that" or "you need to chill", kind of thing.
    If you put anyone on a pedestal/throne... and anoint them king or queen, because my logic goes both ways, the power shift is too great.

My wife is the boss. I want her to succeed and do what I can to help her do so but there are times when checks and balances are needed. It can be as simple as, "I don't like when you talk to me like that. That needs to stop".

I didn't take what Nasty was saying as, intentionally sabotage and criticize. I took it more as, you need to call out your girl if she isn't treating you as you are her.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Haha, you telling me, I joined this gang in Ramadan 2017. The day before it started lol

I'm dying here tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

My wife is the boss. I want her to succeed and do what I can to help her do so but there are times when checks and balances are needed.

It can be as simple as, "I don't like when you talk to me like that. That needs to stop".
    Absolutely. Thats what mature ppl do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am that Daddy Cool

The difference bt ďsidesĒ here is some seem to be looking for reasons for society to account for gender differences and some looking for reasons for biology. Well I thought of a reason for the former? If men could get a penis enlargement as easy as girls can get fake boobs what % of guys would? I'm guessing at least 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-13-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    My wife loves that I will cry when something moves me emotionally. She also likes knowing I will protect her. She often says she feels safe with me financially, emotionally, physically, etc. If someone or something threatens our (her) well-being, I'll step up -- short of doing anything illegal.
    yep, that is me. Field of Dreams, I cry. Talking about my Mom, I cry. But, if someone threatens my family, I turn into a very protective person, at all costs. I ask my wife for input on all our financial decisions, but she trusts me to ultimately handle it. And from my point of view, I take everything she says seriously, and I understand my/our decisions affect not only me, but my wife and daughter.

Men should treat women with respect, and consider them equals in everything. But there are absolutely times when being an assertive man is necessary.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Bam!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-masculine-man

According to the authors, more masculine faces are perceived as dominant and older, but less warm, honest, and cooperative. Intriguingly, when women are fertile, they seem to prefer more masculine men as short-term mates, but women generally prefer men with more feminine faces when considering mates for long-term relationships (Penton-Voak et al., 1999). Researchers suggest that some women may pursue a mixed mating strategy, choosing a man with more feminine features as a long-term mate, while pursuing more masculine men for short-term sexual relationships (Cousins, 2015).
    we are animals. Men are bigger, stronger, and hence considered the protectors. Women, when fertile, will for sure gravitate to the man who offers more protection, and the potential for stronger offspring. That is the animal kingdom.

Many women (most), like to be dominated sexually. To various degrees, but they generally like men to be assertive, and be the lead sexually. Hence why they are always attracted to the "bad boy".

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    So have we settled the age-old debate of whether women belong in the kitchen or not yet? I think we can all agree that Portman, at least, belongs in the kitchen (preferably my kitchen).
    reminds me of Saved by the Bell

Jessie: "Haven't you heard of the women's movement?"
    AC: "Of course, now put a dress on, and MOVE it into the kitchen!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    we are animals. Men are bigger, stronger, and hence considered the protectors. Women, when fertile, will for sure gravitate to the man who offers more protection, and the potential for stronger offspring. That is the animal kingdom.

Many women (most), like to be dominated sexually. To various degrees, but they generally like men to be assertive, and be the lead sexually. Hence why they are always attracted to the "bad boy".
    Yes, many women prefer an assertive man -- not to be confused with an aggressive man. There is a clear distinction. Assertive people take a stand but keep their composure and remain rationale. Aggression is fueled by emotions and can become dangerous.
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    reminds me of Saved by the Bell

Jessie: "Haven't you heard of the women's movement?"
    AC: "Of course, now put a dress on, and MOVE it into the kitchen!"
    Lmao that is the best

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast