Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    I'm concerned about our lack of timeouts. They only need about 25 yards and they can do what they want to run this down

Lattimore is too talented to have to make bad penalties like that

Whew...
    Just glad we have time to drive now if they make the kick

Quote Originally Posted by king4day:32101497
    Lattimore is too talented to have to make bad penalties like that
    I think he is playing hurt
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

What the **** just happened.

This team is ****ing garbage. I hope a new owner moves them.

Big rookie mistake by Marcus Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by SAINTFOR35 View Post
    Big rookie mistake by Marcus Williams.
    He's going to need a ton of consoling. He not only blew the tackle but he tackled the one saint who would have had a shot at making a play.

I'd cut Marcus Williams. He's such a ****ing failure.

Oh well I don't think the Vikings can beat the Eagles without Wentz. Not with Keenum at QB.

Diggs can celebrate all he wants. When he sees what happens, he'll realize how lucky he really was.

Yes, we will be in the market for a safety since we are moving on from Vaccaro, but Marcus is done. No way he can recover from this his fire is gone.

6 years to the day after the 49ers game. They find a way to lose another one.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Hey guys...truly sorry for the loss. I just want to make a comment as a fan of the game. I usually don't post in other forums...just wanted to see how you guys felt about the final play.

For me personally, I've never been a fan of Sean Peyton. Never. I've been a Giants fan for over 30years and I couldn't stand him when he was an assistant there. Bill Parcells constantly yelled at him. Never forget coach Jim Fossil took his play book from him as our OC and we went on to play in the SB that year.....He made SP just stand there like a fool for the entire playoffs....we went on to beat Minny 41-0 in the NFC championship game that year.

When he was rumored to coach elsewhere a few years ago....I prayed the Giants wouldn't bring him back to coach us.

The way I see it....and I watched the entire game.. NO had 3 TO's in the second half....and Sean Payton didn't make use of any of them. Stupid challenges....left him with no challenges and 1 TO.....then he uses his final TO to scare the hell out of a rookie DB on not making a mistake instead of coaching the game.

I've never seen a play like that at the end of a game....but it was clearly obvious that it was drilled into his ****ing head not to get a penalty. to put the team in FG range. He just focused on just that.....that's on the idiot that called the stupid TO in the first place.

Now after reading all of yalls comments....and I've watched you guys over the years....he's' just not a very smart HCIMO.....I can go on an on about games you guys lost over the years and I put it on coaching.

Thank God for Drew Breez not going to Miami because he's the reason NO won the SB in 10' and he always give you guys a chance to win. SP is complete garbage IMO

It's not that kids fault...it was the fool that called the TO in the first place.

If we want to blame Payton (and we should), start with the 3rd and 1 call before the FG. Vikings had a soft zone to keep the ball in front of them. Trust Brees to find a receiver to convert. Then run down the clock and win. Calling a run that hadn't worked all game was dumb.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast