Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Divisional Round: #4 New Orleans Saints (12-5) at #2 Minnesota Vikings (13-3)

Here we go!
    Last edited by iamaj; 01-11-2018 at 12:45 AM.

What I liked about the last game: Passing game can still be elite, great blocking in the 1st half, Lutz was good, special teams were solid, stuffed Carolina's run game for the most part, good pressure on Newton, and can win without Boom and Zoom.

What I didn't like about the last game: Injuries to the O-line (feel bad for Peat. He's a Swiss Army Knife and never complained), run game was stopped, 2-8 on 3rd down, little production out of the slot, and secondary looked bad too many times.

What needs to be done for the Vikings:
    1. Clean up secondary play. Panthers didn't have the weapons to put the Saints away, but the Vikings have All-Pro caliber WRs.
    2. Bring back wheel routes. I didn't see them used against Carolina. If Kamara can't run it, get him lined up against a LB and do some damage.
    3. Get bodies for the O-line! Peat is hurt, Kelemete is hurt, and Armstead is always hurt to some degree. Right side is locked down with Warford and Ram, but the left side is unknown.
    4. Keep getting pressure. Keenum will be in his first playoff game, so don't let him get comfortable.
    5. Stop Murray and McKinnon. Make Minnesota one dimensional.
    6-7. Teach Coleman how to get two hands on the ball. This requires 2 points.
    8. Don't be afraid to keep passing. In the last game, the Saints took too long to accept the run game wasn't working. By the time they got going, it was too late.

It's time no more games no mercy!

It's time to unleash Taysom Hill !

Taysom should be on the field for every offensive defensive and special teams snap.

His stats should be 22 tackles 10 sacks 2 block punts 2 blocked fgs 3 rushing TDs 3 passing TDs 3 receiving TDs (one to his self) 2 INTs A pick 8 (two point conversion) and a fumble which after review is changed to a fumble recovery because Hill doesn't fumble.

After the season he will be the first HOF inductee while still playing.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Pundits are talking about the Vikings' D and Saints' injuries, so that obviously means the Saints will blow out the Vikings.

On the other side, everyone is counting out the Eagles, so they'll win.

I've been hearing people expecting a SAINTS falcons NFC championship. Honestly I can see it. That would also mean a showdown in THE REAL Benz Dome! I hope it happens that way!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Well guys it was a good run but honestly it ends here. I'm sorry to say it but I just got notified Taysom Hill is OUT!

Damn man this really sucks!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Coleman is out. I heard Hill and Mauti are questionable.
    Last edited by iamaj; 01-12-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Predictions:

Vikings -27
    Saints - 21

OR

Saints - 35
    Vikings - 20

I think Saints lose by a FG 😬.

It's all good but I think the Saints at full strength Okafor Klein and all those guys back, except Vacarro lol, would best the Vikings.

I think Josh Hill yes Josh Hill is the X Factor. If I'm the Vikings , he is the one I'm overlooking. So it would be a perfect time for Brees and Hill to get hot.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞:32099050
    I think Saints lose by a FG 😬.

It's all good but I think the Saints at full strength Okafor Klein and all those guys back, except Vacarro lol, would best the Vikings.

I think Josh Hill yes Josh Hill is the X Factor. If I'm the Vikings , he is the one I'm overlooking. So it would be a perfect time for Brees and Hill to get hot.
    We Snead Willie to learn how to be a slot WR again.

Atlanta lost, so it already feels like a win.

Austin Carr is active! Been rooting for this kid to get a shot with Snead underperforming. If Snead starts slow, give Carr some looks!

Bradford will backup Keenum. Maybe the Vikings go to him and hope for some Week 1 magic if Keenum struggles.

Kamara looked off on that first possession.

Vikings get a freebie on that spot.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast