Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88:32105275
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Furthermore, most Viking fans have been bad winners and acted like *******s online. That's fine, but I'm not going to cry for the when a coach jaws back.

Hopefully Philly wipes this stain off the map.
    Showing some class buddy?

In all honesty do you really expect Vikings fans not to be a bit annoyed after the whole Greg Williams fiasco and bounty gate? Regardless of your position in the NFL you are still bound to professional standards. Would you mock a customer at your job? I don't know of a single Vikings fan that has been a "bad winner" or really posted anything negative on your forum.... but thanks for showing some class..
    NFL fans don't pay coaches. TV deals pay everyone.

Go on other social media in the comments section. I seldom found a gracious Vikings fan.

You are owed nothing in this forum. It's not like I went to your forum and started a fight. Your team got a lot of big calls and, somehow, found a way to win. I hope they fail spectacularly in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80:32105325
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Because fans are always nice and respectful?
    That comes with the territory,. He is a ****** person, at least as a competitor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You win and you cry for more. You're a real piece of work. Because I won't blow you, you're throwing a damn fit.

Really? Vikes fans are going to come in here after the game and talk chit about Coach P mocking the fans. The guy is a competitor and I absolutely back him 100%. Coach P was also the same coach that brought the broom out when they beat the Panthers for the THIRD time this season and was dancing with his team.

Funny those Vikes fans didn't come in here during the game or prior to the game they were quiet as a church mouse. GTFOH with that stuff.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

It's not like we went into the Vikings' board and started talking smack.

They're still bitter about 2009 even though the Vikings had a pay system, too.

I find it funny for Vikings fans to run their mouth after winning on such a lucky play. Do you really have the right to talk trash when you should have lost the game and got one of the luckiest breaks in NFL history? Seriously? That is a cry for help. Deep down they know they lost the game.

Congratulations to the Vikings on the win.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567