Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I don't think we will destroy them but if we can contain Michael Thomas and Alvin Karma I don't see how they can generate enough offense to beat us. Guys like Ingram and Ginn are good players but they don't scare me. My only worry is if our offense can generate enough yards/points and they've been damn good all season. I can't wait for kick off.
    Yep the key will be to not give up any big plays like we have done about 90% of the time this year. It will be real interesting to see how the refs let this game play. #2 ranked offensive team in NO against the #1 defensive team. Hard to see us giving up more than 20...I think 19 was the most we gave up at home and that was against the Saints in week 1, which included a late garbage time TD.

I really think it will come down to adjustments. Who makes the better of the two. Great offensive mind against a great defensive mind...it's going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/1...le-some-scores

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    lol, that was awesome! I love the part about pissing on past pictures lol

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    lol, that was awesome! I love the part about pissing on past pictures lol
    Zim Tzu is my favorite read from those guys haha

toughest game of year. They are such a different team from week one, there D has improved all year long. Drew scares me, their running game scare's me because they are so versatile, their Wr's are tough and speedy. To win this game we need to own the clock and get first downs, keep the Saints "O" off the field. tough game we win 24-20

It's Thursday. One day closer!

Has anybody else not watched ESPN, NFL Network, or any type of game analysis/predictions this week? I havenít looked at or listened to one word from an analyst because I donít even want to think about scenarios or past matchups. Its one game. Weíre facing a really good team at home. We gotta win. Iím so nervous I canít even help it. Sunday should be a lot of fun boys lets hope the next time I come back to this forum we have a game the following week!! SKOL!!! Everybody make sure to do all their good luck traditions before the game, cus god knows thatís helped us in the past!!!!

Yes, analyst picks seem to be about 50/50 from what I've seen and read.

Yes, analyst picks seem to be about 50/50 from what I've seen and read.

I feel like they have leaned a little bit in the Saints favor but who cares really. Everyone thinks its going to be a close game.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

The Vegas line keeps going up. It started at 3.5 and last check is 5, which tells me that Vegas really likes our Vikes. Vikes are 9-2 this season against the spread and the Saints are 1-6 (2-5 against the spread) in their last 7 road playoff games.

[https://pbs]

Ben Volin

@BenVolin

Here's an interesting one -- league source says Vikings plan to dress Sam Bradford on Sunday vs. Saints. He hasn't suited up since Week 5 with a knee injury. Unclear if Teddy Bridgewater will also dress.

8:05 AM ∑ Jan 12, 2018

Ben Volin

@BenVolin

Here's an interesting one -- league source says Vikings plan to dress Sam Bradford on Sunday vs. Saints. He hasn't suited up since Week 5 with a knee injury. Unclear if Teddy Bridgewater will also dress.

I believe this when I see someone local report it. It makes very little sense because they'll have to cut someone to put him on the 53.

Ben Volin

@BenVolin

Zimmer knows Sam is the best qb on the team, so this isnt suprising. Hopefully Case plays great and doesnt get hurt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Zimmer knows Sam is the best qb on the team, so this isnt suprising. Hopefully Case plays great and doesnt get hurt.

Oh I have missed your crazy talks. Lets go out and beat these Saints Unc!!

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post

If that were the clear case would he not be starting? I mean if Hundley had been as successful as Case and Aaron came back they would have started him right?

This is something that I have been wondering about this whole week and surprised nothing has really been mentioned until now. We would likely have to cut Sloter which to me is a whatever move because I just don't think he has a future with us.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    If that were the clear case would he not be starting? I mean if Hundley had been as successful as Case and Aaron came back they would have started him right?

This is something that I have been wondering about this whole week and surprised nothing has really been mentioned until now. We would likely have to cut Sloter which to me is a whatever move because I just don't think he has a future with us.
    No, he is not going to mess with a winning formula.

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast