Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Game #40: New York Knicks (18-21) @ Dallas Mavericks (13-27)

-----@-----

Date: Sunday, January 7, 2018
    Time: 7:00 PM EST
    TV: MSG

Dennis Smith Jr. | Wesley Matthews | Harrison Barnes | Maximilian Kleber | Dirk Nowitzki

Jarrett Jack | Courtney Lee | Lance Thomas | Kristaps Porzingis | Enes Kanter

PC I deleted mine, it actually was pretty good lol, didn't see you so I was putting it together, all good your the Man with the game threads, I seem to never win remember

Just two pregame vids about Frank vs Smith......it was November so much has happened but as many will agree this comparison will take a few years.

https://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/f...nnis-smith-jr/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rH_6c-75c6sq56

Keep losing for draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Just two pregame vids about Frank vs Smith......it was November so much has happened but as many will agree this comparison will take a few years.

https://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/f...nnis-smith-jr/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rH_6c-75c6sq56
    Either way I'm sure this place is going to blow up tonight arguing about these two. Good vids thanks for posting. As you said this will be a discussion for a couple years. Very interesting debate alway because they are such different players at the same position.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY 26 to 7 View Post
    Either way I'm sure this place is going to blow up tonight arguing about these two. Good vids thanks for posting. As you said this will be a discussion for a couple years. Very interesting debate alway because they are such different players at the same position.
    This is going to get crazy in here if Smith has a good game. I hope for an even match.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This is going to get crazy in here if Smith has a good game. I hope for an even match.
    Yeah me too. But remember.. This is a guy who defensed Harden, Wall, and other top Pgs. He shouldn't be afraid of DSJ.

Intersting game

Dallas is favored to win,

timmy out makes it rough

Kanter on Dirk or will KP cover him? Hoping for KP because Dirk will own Kanter on the outside.

Wonder how Jack will do early on against Smith?

Wonder how long it takes to insert Frank?

Last question why are Knick fans hoping for an even match between Frank and Smith, don't you want our guy to win.

Should be a fun debate between dsj vs frank fans tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Well this is the debate with these two right - what is a good game and what would be an even match? If DSJ scores 14 on 38% shooting and Frank scores 6 with great defense most in here especially advocating for DSJ will immediately look at the points scored.

I see knicks win tonight

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Yeah me too. But remember.. This is a guy who defensed Harden, Wall, and other top Pgs. He shouldn't be afraid of DSJ.
    Agreed but I don' think those guys were out to prove they were better than Frank. I am looking forward to the matchup.

Well this is the debate with these two right - what is a good game and what would be an even match? If DSJ scores 14 on 38% shooting and Frank scores 6 with great defense most in here especially advocating for DSJ will immediately look at the points scored.
    Absolutely. I think if Frank holds him to 12 and scores 6, it's a wash. I only say 12 because I think that DSJ averages 13 game, so if he can hold him under his average, it's a good defensive showing.

I hope this is not true because there is nothing about this game which tells you who a better player is, it's a multi year call and even then you may not be able to say, depends on each team and the rosters as well.

But here is food for thought in comparing do you want a pg that puts up numbers but doesn't make his team better? You know the Marbury's of the world

or you want not flashy, steady, makes his team better, like a Billups? Or that guy Ron Harper who is getting his number retired tonight in dallas?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast