Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Q

He is bias becuase he is the leader of the coaches association. Not really helpful at all. He is going to a difficult process, but he does not have the talent that we have and he is carrying the task to help Dirt finish his carrier. Nevertheless, they are playing better and he is keeping his rookies in control of minutes and moments of pressure. They have been playing way better than us. Conclusion he is a very shabby experienced coach. Puke is just the opposite. This team has shown that his young core and vets can play better but they have giving up already. The leader of the association is just doing his job, protecting his members. Not valid statement MR.!
    Wow dude... this is beyond ignorant

Carlisle's take is spot on and is a commentary on the "new media" in general when there is zero discernment of the value of the opinion...

Like I have said... other than being Lonzo Balls sperm donor Lavar Ball is nothing but an overhyped stage mom.

He offers zero insight into anything related to basketball or life in general.

He is by definition the fart that lingers in a room

The basketball Guru of this site has spoken! Cuban and his coach had many times in the past got into the Lakers busssines and have criticed our coaches, management and players! This coach is just bias and obviously is doing his Job, but he knows deep down that his owner loves what is happening with our team. Puke has lost the leadership of the team and has no ability to lead them. He plays a style that does not nmatchnthe skill set of the players that he has.
    k Our hope for a big change.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The basketball Guru of this site has spoken! Cuban and his coach had many times in the past got into the Lakers busssines and have criticed our coaches, management and players! This coach is just bias and obviously is doing his Job, but he knows deep down that his owner loves what is happening with our team. Puke has lost the leadership of the team and has no ability to lead them. He plays a style that does not nmatchnthe skill set of the players that he has.
    This is what I am talking about... they HAVE to play the system because it is the PLAN long term... what better way is there to find out if a player can PLAY in the system they want to run long term than playing it?

This frustration with Walton is based on unrealistic expectations of this roster... they just aren't that good

In before Rocco posts a new thread about Walton being replaced for David Fizdale.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    In before Rocco posts a new thread about Walton being replaced for David Fizdale.
    Ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    That's exactly what I thought an hour or so ago when I saw the rumors.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    LaVar, speaking to ESPN from his spa resort in Lithuania, where his younger sons are set to make their professional debuts, called out Lakers coach Luke Walton with a series of criticisms.
    “You can see they’re not playing for Luke no more,” LaVar said. “Luke doesn’t have control of the team no more. They don’t want to play for him.”

The Lakers have lost nine in a row, and 12 of their last 13. They’re currently the second-worst team in the NBA. LaVar thinks they have the talent to be better than that.
    Y
    “That’s a good team,” he told ESPN. “Nobody wants to play for him. I can see it. No high fives when they come out of the game. People don’t know why they’re in the game. He’s too young. He’s too young. … He ain’t connecting with them anymore. You can look at every player, he’s not connecting with not one player.

“Lonzo looked good, but he also looked disgusted,” LaVar said of his elder son’s performance in a 108-94 loss to the Charlotte Hornets on Thursday night. Lonzo missed six of the nine consecutive losses with a shoulder injury. Thursday was his first game back.

“He was ready to play,” LaVar said, before criticizing Walton for interrupting Lonzo’s rhythm. “Four minutes left in the first quarter, he dunked it, getting in a flow and coach sits him down. Sat him down. Now game goes from four points to 10 to 15 to 20. I don’t know what they’re doing. If he’s ready to play, let him play. Don’t try and monitor no minutes, put on restrictions.”

For what it’s worth, LaVar isn’t the only source of Lakers drama. Rookie Kyle Kuzma, the lone bright spot at the moment, said that the team “gave up” in a recent 133-96 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder.

https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball-...141419178.html

Yeah thats what Luke gets I guess for playing Lonzo tons of rookie minutes when he was shooting 15% and couldnt guard anybody. The Lonzo hype is quieting down and nobody talking about lonzo on sportscenter for a while so *quick* throw Luke under the bus cause Lakers arent in first place LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    Yeah thats what Luke gets I guess for playing Lonzo tons of rookie minutes when he was shooting 15% and couldnt guard anybody. The Lonzo hype is quieting down and nobody talking about lonzo on sportscenter for a while so *quick* throw Luke under the bus cause Lakers arent in first place LoL
    Seriously man.. Of all the things that you can criticize Lonzo for, defense shouldn't be one of them.. He had some defensive lapses in college, but I think it's been clear to all that actually watch the games that he's been working hard on defense this whole year. He's not a "lock down defender" but I think it's clear that he's improved from his Ucla days.

Your baby can't do this

He’s just trying to get publicity by talking all the time

Thanks Lavar for getting Walton act together. What you said was really needed, hated his rotation all season long.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Thanks Lavar for getting Walton act together. What you said was really needed, hated his rotation all season long.
    get real dude... if you actually believe that it made a difference you are beyond help

the Lakers played better for two reasons

1. getting healthy
    2. Totally ****** competition - including SA

Walton isn't the problem with the W/L's its the ****** roster

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    get real dude... if you actually believe that it made a difference you are beyond help

the Lakers played better for two reasons

1. getting healthy
    2. Totally ****** competition - including SA

Walton isn't the problem with the W/L's its the ****** roster
    If you dont think it did your beyond help. Its not like they were winning games before Lopez Ball went out. Randle and a change in coaching with rotation did. What you dont notice is less stat padding and more plays being run. Randle, Pope and Ingram can now bring the ball up instead of looking for Lonzo. The leash has came off now the rest of the guys can play their game. now we can be a .500 club. What team in the NBA can win games stating 3 rookies? 1 shooting the worst in the league and 2 inexperience 2nd rounders? Thats straight up tanking material.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-13-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    This is dead on and is not the first time LaVar has had to step in and help out. Luke can't do this job for it will only get harder once we have bigger "super star" divas to manage and much much more pressure to win games.
    This is how I bleed

Magic just sent out this tweet:

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/sta...05638406684672

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast