Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 126
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    28,405
    also, a heads up, can we make it mandatory to be able to reach people outside of just psd? Like usually we all post our twitters and stuff. especially in this game... when making trades is the whole point.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    28,405
    also also, vikes gona lose to my saints

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    also, a heads up, can we make it mandatory to be able to reach people outside of just psd? Like usually we all post our twitters and stuff. especially in this game... when making trades is the whole point.
    Can;t wait to slide into your dms at 4 am.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    26,931
    Returning Champ in the house
    Rand University



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    26,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    War you commishing this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    We just needed to get signups and stuff rolling. If I need to I will. Fits my schedule a little better anyways.
    I am officially done running games, but I will be available to help whoever is the commish.
    Rand University



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    I am officially done running games, but I will be available to help whoever is the commish.
    Ill take it. Mind if I PM ya with a question or two?

    PROCESSING

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    26,931
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ill take it. Mind if I PM ya with a question or two?
    Of course, I can show you how I set everything up if you want
    Rand University



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    27,630
    War if you want to play I can run it up to you, I'm open either way.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    War if you want to play I can run it up to you, I'm open either way.
    My time kinda lends better to putting in two short spurts a day to run it as opposed to being a full time participant.

    PROCESSING

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,983
    Ravens
    Way too many
    no

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    70,762
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    My time kinda lends better to putting in two short spurts a day to run it as opposed to being a full time participant.
    Well, you are the king of short spurts and all.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    28,405
    yeah, war, if you need help. i can also help out all the time, i have access to a laptop all day. Also, i know my behaviour wasnt the best last time so my apologies. Was a stressful time, cant remember if it was the NFLRD or the Mock

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    28,405
    and **** UTB is here ffs

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    washington state
    Posts
    8
    are you going to register me into the league?
    I love building football teams

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,869
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well, you are the king of short spurts and all.
    Iím like the flash. In and out.

    PROCESSING

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •