Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 173
  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,969
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    1. Too late for that
    2. Wanted him fired
    3. Great reading comprehension
    remember how mad you were during the draft and kept using mock drafts to validate if the pick was good or not.. lmao!

    Lions one of four +.500 teams in top 10 of share of team's approximate value from rookies

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-this-century/

    THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    20,448
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    remember how mad you were during the draft and kept using mock drafts to validate if the pick was good or not.. lmao!

    Lions one of four +.500 teams in top 10 of share of team's approximate value from rookies

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-this-century/
    I don't remember that at all.

    The only thing I was mad about was the lack of d-linemen we drafted

    Maybe I said something about Golladay being a reach?

    And really that pretty chart proves nothing.

    If Pittsburgh drafted a QB, RB & WR that all ended up being hall of famers, they still wouldn't have started over Ben, Brown & Bell. So on that chart, Pittsburgh would have a bad grade.

    All that proves is that so far, Quinn's roster had a lot of holes that needed to be filled by rookies.

    If the Lions were a SB contender like New Orleans, that might be impressive. But they missed the playoffs. o...who cares if rookies started? In this case that means something negative.

    #readingcomrehensionisawesome!
    Last edited by whooligun; 01-13-2018 at 10:03 AM.


    Marketability Rating = 0



  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,969
    lol who was the one bashing Quinn that we didn't take Foster?? (not u Whool)

    well he'll be facing a suspension from the league already. Quinn is an idiot !

    Pretty sure it was Zspooner

    THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,049

    MMQB's Albert Breer reports Patriots OC Josh McDaniels and Texans DC Mike Vrabel are finalists for the Colts' head coaching position.
    Breer goes on to mention they could "add a candidate" but at the moment it is between McDaniels and Vrabel. Between the two, McDaniels seems likely to be the front-runner if he wants to leave the Patriots. If Andrew Luck is able to return next season, this could be a relatively attractive spot to coach.
    so if Patricia goes to NYG, Vrabel goes to Indy (although I'd guess they'd go McDaniels over him, but that's just me), who is our next rando? That Wilks guy?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    so if Patricia goes to NYG, Vrabel goes to Indy (although I'd guess they'd go McDaniels over him, but that's just me), who is our next rando? That Wilks guy?
    It could be Pat Shurmur. The OC from Minnesota.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,029
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    lol who was the one bashing Quinn that we didn't take Foster?? (not u Whool)

    well he'll be facing a suspension from the league already. Quinn is an idiot !

    Pretty sure it was Zspooner
    Foster could miss a quarter of a season and still provide more value than Davis does in 16. I'm with picking good players, just in case you didn't know.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    Foster could miss a quarter of a season and still provide more value than Davis does in 16. I'm with picking good players, just in case you didn't know.
    Davis was one of the top graded LB's the last 4 games of the season by PFF

    good ahead and pick your good players. You'd be fired so quick

    THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    It could be Pat Shurmur. The OC from Minnesota.
    I think if we go with an offensive guy we just make Jim Bob the HC, what I'm wondering is how many DC guys do we go through before saying screw it, just go with Cooter.

    It won't matter if we get Patricia, which I figure is still pretty likely, but if dominoes fall and we whiff on 2 or 3 guys, there's probably a predetermined line on whether to keep trying more defensive guys or simply promote Staffords boy

    The idea of a coaching chart in Quinn's office is funny to me lol, idunno why, I'm just thinking he has Patricia at the top, Vrabel number 2, and then wonder what he has after that, is Wilks above JBC?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,952
    Espn just reported that Patricia will be the lions next head coach per Adam Shafter
    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,952
    He’ll go back to being reported as selecting the Giants tomorrow by 12 noon.
    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Espn just reported that Patricia will be the lions next head coach per Adam Shafter

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    He’ll go back to being reported as selecting the Giants tomorrow by 12 noon.
    I believe this is a done deal but no contract or formal agreement can be done until after the Patriot's season is done.

    AAL: MATTHEW STAFFORD
    COMP: 371 ATT: 565 YDS: 4,446 COMP %: 65.7 TD: 29 INT: 10 FUMBLES: 11 QBR: 61.8
    RUSH ATT: 29 YDS: 98 TD: 0
    COMEBACK WINS: 2

    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 17-16-7 Points: 41
    Detroit Lions 9-7 #INBOBQUINNWETRUST! Bye Caldwell!
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Overall: 12-3 ACC: 1-1
    Florida State Seminoles Overall: 7-6 ACC: 3-5 #timeforthetaggartera

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    20,448
    I wonder how much money they’re going to fork out for a first time head coach. I’m guessing it will be a record breaking amount.


    Marketability Rating = 0



  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,837
    The way the people were reporting it on ESPN made it seem like the next question was who is he going to bring in as the OC/DC, with no mention of JBC.

    So, do you guys really think JBC is staying?

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    20,448
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    The way the people were reporting it on ESPN made it seem like the next question was who is he going to bring in as the OC/DC, with no mention of JBC.

    So, do you guys really think JBC is staying?
    Yes 100%

    If he brings in his own OC, he automatically gets upgraded to amazing coach in my eyes.


    Marketability Rating = 0



  15. #135
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,969
    who really thought he was going to NY besides ppl in NY?

    No way he chooses that roster over Detroit

    THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •