Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

PFT: Patriots preparing to lose Patrica, likely Lions next HC

Last edited by JWO35; 01-07-2018 at 05:34 AM.

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Cooter's still pretty young and new at play calling if we aren't willing to let him learn then why hire a first year coach...Patrica will have his face palm moments as well most likely.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

I donít love it. But at least itís not another QB coach.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I donít love it. But at least itís not another QB coach.
    I canít say I am in love with the move either. But I think it could be telling that BQ decided to only interview him and not Mcdaniels from the NE staff. Sounds like Patricia is willing to adapt if things arenít going well atleast.

Lastly how are the lions going to win under a head coach that wore a Goodell clown t-shirt... no chance the nfl doesnít keep screwing us at the end of games with this hire.....

Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    I canít say I am in love with the move either. But I think it could be telling that BQ decided to only interview him and not Mcdaniels from the NE staff. Sounds like Patricia is willing to adapt if things arenít going well atleast.

Lastly how are the lions going to win under a head coach that wore a Goodell clown t-shirt... no chance the nfl doesnít keep screwing us at the end of games with this hire.....

There are concerns definitely and I will not argue that. The one thing I really liked reading about him is his willingness to adapt and adjust to the player and not vice versa. This allows for creativity and exploration fully of what a player can do instead of jamming them into a role and declaring them done if they struggle. Hopefully he helps both the offense and defense get creative in what they do.

Last edited by rocket; 01-07-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Should have brought Wayne Fontes back. And Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post

damnit, forgot about that

1. I like that it's a first time head coach.
    2. I like that it's a defense first coach.
    3. I like that it's a coach that comes from a winning organization (regardless of how other coaches under bb have performed as HCs).
    4. I like that this coach and gm are familiar with each other. It could lead to better synergy in team development, drafting, and signing free agents.

I suppose the only thing I don't like is that coaches that have been under BB have not really had much success when leaving the pat's. But that seems circumstantial to me... There is not necessarily any reason for that to have happened.

I'll be happy with this because I have no tangible reason to dislike it.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    1. I like that it's a first time head coach.
    2. I like that it's a defense first coach.
    3. I like that it's a coach that comes from a winning organization (regardless of how other coaches under bb have performed as HCs).
    4. I like that this coach and gm are familiar with each other. It could lead to better synergy in team development, drafting, and signing free agents.

I suppose the only thing I don't like is that coaches that have been under BB have not really had much success when leaving the pat's. But that seems circumstantial to me... There is not necessarily any reason for that to have happened.

I'll be happy with this because I have no tangible reason to dislike it.
    Good post

I also like that he has some offensive coaching experience as well. This could be a solid hire. As long as he keeps the beard.

So do we switch to the 3-4?

Quote Originally Posted by drewstantontime View Post
    I also like that he has some offensive coaching experience as well. This could be a solid hire. As long as he keeps the beard.
    Most definately. I saw a photo of him without a beard and it isn't good.

https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=420&h=236

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Most definately. I saw a photo of him without a beard and it isn't good.

https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=420&h=236
    Isn't that a photo of McDaniels?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast