Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The threat to the cops wife was, "I'm going to **** your wife and nut in her eye" He's charged with threatening the cops wife... Lmao.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Lol nut in her eye

i want him cut from the team asap

Lol, well he's certainly a moron, but we need him.

na, he needs to go, dont matter how good he is, cant keep rewarding low character humans on this earth, if he is picked up by new england and wins with them so be it, thats on them.

Itís funny because I always notice him instead of giving the ball to the refs like dropping it away from them. I know itís a small thing but seems pretty douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Itís funny because I always notice him instead of giving the ball to the refs like dropping it away from them. I know itís a small thing but seems pretty douchey.
    He clearly has issues. I give him one more shot but make him get some intense counseling and do some serious community service.

He hasn't warranted getting released yet.. His production and price tag is enough incentive to keep him..

He is a problem child though and I definitely would not give him a long term contract..

I doubt he even gets a big suspension for this incident.. Max 2 games if anything..

I just can't believe the cop charged him for saying he'd **** his wife and nut in her eye.
    I understand why the cop may have been pissed but he kind of made himself look a little silly by bringing his wife into it. He should have just dealt with Anderson and the legit violations and not piled on charges for the sake of it. You aren't gaining anything and in a way, you throwing your wife under the bus.

I guess this is even more the reason why we should bring in a #1 receiver this offseason. I think there will be a few high profile cuts: Demarius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall?, Jordy Nelson...

If Defillipo comes over from Philly, you better believe Foles will be a trade target.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456