Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which player was the best player?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Jordan

18 78.26%
  • LeBron James

5 21.74%
  • Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

0 0%
  • Wilt Chamberlain

0 0%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

0 0%
  • Tim Duncan

0 0%
  • Magic Johnson

0 0%
  • Larry Bird

0 0%
  • Kobe Bryant

0 0%
  • Hakeem Olajuwon

0 0%
  • Other (please specify in the comments)

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Lol why is curry saying hi, is that because no-one expects him to be in attendance?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Lol yea he's just watching from the side saying hi apparently. For real Curry isn't close. Best shooter of all-time yea he's in there for top in the conversation.

Except Jordan at 1 you could prob sell me any order of these guys and it would be tough to say anyone is wrong but for me its:

Jordan
    Magic
    Kareem
    Larry
    Shaq
    LeBron
    Kobe

Never saw Wilt but if we are talking about stats then yea he's #1 or #2. If the logo had 3's he might've had a career 40 point average too. And I personally wouldn't have Hakeem on the list especially if we are excluding team achievement and career longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I went with LeBron because of his ability to be anything and everything to a team. Jordan had a lot of versatility, but LeBron is a decent option at every position.
    It's difficult to tell who's the greatest, because everything is based on the contest of the era. Could Jordan shoot a large amount of threes at a high percentage? Would his defense translate to the current NBA's rules, where refs are more liberal with foul calls? I'm pretty sure LeBron would still be the best athlete in the league, regardless of whether it's the '80s, '90s, '00s or '10s.
    I agree with you that LeBron is prob the greatest athlete I've ever seen in the NBA with his combo of size, speed, quickness, strength, agility, and vertical.

Jesus, a 5 day poll val?

Jordan without debate. I see #2 being where it gets crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    even tho ive never witnessed it myself peak Wade is beyond insane so im going with him closely followed by bron
    How old are you lol?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Jesus, a 5 day poll val?

Jordan without debate. I see #2 being where it gets crazy.
    LOL, I know, I plan to stop this poll if MJ gets up by like 15 votes or some obviously not going to be caught number. I don't know how long each one should be though. 3 days?

Yea 5 days lol?! Let's do 2 or something, maybe 3 if you're worried about discussion not being over in time. Or just tell me to shut the **** up!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Yea 5 days lol?! Let's do 2 or something, maybe 3 if you're worried about discussion not being over in time. Or just tell me to shut the **** up!
    I think I'll do 3 days for the Top 10 and see if there's still 3 days worth of debate and then I can lessen it to 2 from there.

lol, your guys' input is greatly appreciated. Honestly, I was worried if I made it 2 or 3 days people were going to complain about it being too short lol. Guess I was dead wrong about what people wanted lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think I'll do 3 days for the Top 10 and see if there's still 3 days worth of debate and then I can lessen it to 2 from there.

lol, your guys' input is greatly appreciated. Honestly, I was worried if I made it 2 or 3 days people were going to complain about it being too short lol. Guess I was dead wrong about what people wanted lol
    Haha if there was actually good debate going on I don't think anyone would've noticed. With this first 1 bring a no brainer I think it caught more people's attention!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

How old are you lol?
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously. Peak wade was what, 5-6 years ago? LMAO.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Curry says hi

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Thats nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If it's only about ability, then Bron is the most athletic basketball player ever.

But I'm not certain if that properly answers the question, so I am abstaining my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    If it's only about ability, then Bron is the most athletic basketball player ever.

But I'm not certain if that properly answers the question, so I am abstaining my vote.
    He's the most athletic but is he the most skilled? I've seen some athletic freaks that are garbage basketball players because they lack the skills. I think you just take the full package in to account here. Skill and athleticism.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

He's the most athletic but is he the most skilled? I've seen some athletic freaks that are garbage basketball players because they lack the skills. I think you just take the full package in to account here. Skill and athleticism.
    That is my intent. Do their skills + athleticism = the better basketball player.

Jordan easily. His skill, drive, killer instinct....he just has the total package. No question who I'd take with the #1 pick.

Kobe 1st overall. He can explode for 63 in 3 quarters or end up with 81 overall in a single game. He can get you 12 three pointers in a single game or dunk on a 76 all time great big man. Hes the most gifted offensive player ever. Also a elite defender.

After that

Jordan or Shaq.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast