Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    So what. Climate change has not been scientifically proven. It is a theory. Is there a greenhouse gas effect? Yes. Have they adequately proved that is can be affected by us? No. The 98% figure has been disproven.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexeps.../#31dded183f9f

Keep spewing your liberal propaganda.
    Dude... Normally the stuff you post about sports in here is pretty spot on - I actually like reading that stuff.

That Forbes article is a mess. You don't need to be Einstein to understand that burning anything is bad for the enviroment that we live in.

C'MON BROH!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Dude... Normally the stuff you post about sports in here is pretty spot on - I actually like reading that stuff.

That Forbes article is a mess. You don't need to be Einstein to understand that burning anything is bad for the enviroment that we live in.

C'MON BROH!
    I never said it wasn't. I'm saying you can't quantify "how bad"...It's actual impact...At what level does it make a significant impact. Nobody has adequately proved this. If you actually read my previous posts I state there is truth to the green house gas affect. That is real. But to what extent is it harmful and to what extent is it controllable? Nobody knows...And 98% of scientists certainly don't agree.

Alcohol is bad for our bodies...But is it totally destructive? Only at a certain level. What is the level...This is the discussion here. Come back when you actually have some points to make.

City of Champions

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314