Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Unlike some people, I don’t believe everything I read.
    Yeah... except the Patriots just released a joint statement trashing this report and saying they’ll all be together in the future. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Since you're so smart, tell me who would provide the following information, or alternatively why the author would make it up:
    So he got treated at the TB12 center after seeing the team doctors.

Also, what are you trying to prove with that quote? Garopollo is gone. He wasn’t starting once Brady came back from suspension anyway.

This guy has made up several stories in the past as I posted above. You probably believed them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You forgot the “if he wins it” or are we supposed to assume that’s what you meant, again?
    It's Brady's to lose

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I’m believing 18 years of proof over a reporter who has been caught making up stories.

With your posting history, it’s no surprise which one you believe.

I’m believing 18 years of proof over a reporter who has been caught making up stories.

With your posting history, it’s no surprise which one you believe.
    I fully expect the Pats to vacate their titles at some point once BB and Brady write tell-alls. You should too.
    After a brutal 8 years, like the Very honorable Donald J Trump, I have come to resurect a huge disaster, created by similar predecessors. Like President Trump, I am going to make PSD Again. One post at a time, and get PSD back to Bush-era standards!

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I fully expect the Pats to vacate their titles at some point once BB and Brady write tell-alls. You should too.
    You’re more conspiracy driven than Norm was lol.

You’re more conspiracy driven than Norm was lol.
    After a brutal 8 years, like the Very honorable Donald J Trump, I have come to resurect a huge disaster, created by similar predecessors. Like President Trump, I am going to make PSD Again. One post at a time, and get PSD back to Bush-era standards!

Yeah... except the Patriots just released a joint statement trashing this report and saying they’ll all be together in the future. Nice try though.

You’re 0 for 2. One more strike and you’re out.

What, uhh.... what statement were you anticipating they'd release, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

That they'd say, "****, you found out!" and then all quit their jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

NFL's Joe Lockhart says Roger Goodell did not meet with Belichick in the past week, as was written in ESPN Mag. Lockhart says there was a meeting maybe this past offseason. "That happened last year, not within the past week."
    - Ben Volin

“If you actually read the article it's pretty obvious who would give him those different pieces of information.”

#sources

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    ? That’s me calling out a conspiracy lol.

I expected exactly this. Them to call bull**** on a hack writer.

They’ll be together next year.

0 for 3. You’re out. Try again later.

Articles brings up some interesting scenarios and situations which may be valid on some level, but it's mostly hot steam.

You don't trade a young stud like Jimmy G halfway through the season if the there is anything close to troubling.

And yet, still here. Somehow.

Anyhoo - you're absolutely right, this time. That's exactly the type of statement they'd be expected to release. The thing is though...they're releasing that same statement whether the article is 100% authentic or 100% fabricated. So the statement, in reality, is worth precisely as much as you believe the article to be.

And...if it wasn't ********....what were they going to say? "Yup. This is correct. We all quit whenever we lose. In fact, I hate all of you"? You can't be that naive.

There's reason to believe that perhaps, some of the article is off. That some of it's speculation that they won't be together. And questions about who the sources are since "staffers" and "players" can run the gambit of many types of people in the "know". But the team's statement is nothing (and exactly what any team in the history of forever does in said situation as not to look fractured) and that the previous 17 years none of this came out, also, means next to nothing. It's like saying Bill Cosby didn't do anything because for 25 years he seemed like a really good dude, and that's "proof". It's not.

I get that you're a Patriots fan and don't want to admit that the article is very possible, but don't be naive. It's very possible that the article is off the mark. It's also very possible it's spot on. I can't imagine a journalist with as much to lose in terms of his entire career would just, based on an axe to grind, just make up a fabricated article or so many "sources". There's probably some truth to the article, even if it's not the right take on the situation.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

And yet, still here. Somehow.

Anyhoo - you're absolutely right, this time. That's exactly the type of statement they'd be expected to release. The thing is though...they're releasing that same statement whether the article is 100% authentic or 100% fabricated. So the statement, in reality, is worth precisely as much as you believe the article to be.
    Maybe you reached on a passed ball because that was an ugly swing

So “speculated theories that are unsubstantiated, highly exaggerated or flat out inaccurate”, “the opportunity to work together in future” and “it is unfortunate that there is a need for us to respond to these fallacies” are worth nothing. Right...

For those who don’t understand, it means the article is complete ********.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast