Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Only if one of them retires or Brady gets traded. It's not like they have a backup plan at this point.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Seth Wickersham, the author of such pieces as the one about warm Gatorade, spies in the hills above the Seahawks practice field at Super Bowl XLIX and a billboard that shows replays to the Patriots sidelines. Lmao I didnít realize it was the same guy. This is great.

Another thing, why would anyone with knowledge inside the Patriots troubles go to this guy over a credible reporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Seth Wickersham, the author of such pieces as the one about warm Gatorade, spies in the hills above the Seahawks practice field at Super Bowl XLIX and a billboard that shows replays to the Patriots sidelines. Lmao I didnít realize it was the same guy. This is great.

Another thing, why would anyone with knowledge inside the Patriots troubles go to this guy over a credible reporter?
    ...Like the ones that work at Barstool?

4. 01-05-2018, 11:36 AM
    Reason
    False info

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Adam Schefter @ademschefer
    13h13 hours ago
    More
    Bill Belichick has informed his coaching staff that he will step down as coach of the New England Patriots at the end of the season, per source.

lol. Surorised a mod posted this and not like, ya know, someone you would expect

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    ...Like the ones that work at Barstool?
    Many of them have much better connections to Boston sports people than this guy. I gave the article a chance but itís informarion we already knew. The stuff heís wrote in the past takes away any credibility he had.

I do give props to him for knowing it would generate clicks. Take a bunch of stories that people already knew, extend them a bit with guesses, add in some far-fetched hypotheticals, and you have a story that will generate interest. If heís wrong, he never guaranteed anything and can say that they ďfigured it outĒ. Well done, but easy to see through for most people.

If you actually read the article it's pretty obvious who would give him those different pieces of information.

Adam Schefter @ademschefer
    13h13 hours ago
    More
    Bill Belichick has informed his coaching staff that he will step down as coach of the New England Patriots at the end of the season, per source.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If you actually read the article it's pretty obvious who would give him those different pieces of information.
    I did read it. Unlike some people, I donít believe everything I read. I have some cool sites for you since you seem to be one of those people.

Ah, yes, staffers, executives, and players. This guy is a hack. Heís proved it in the past.

But yeah, everyone is rushing to give him information over actual credible reporters. Right. Lol PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    FAKE NEWS! Betcha he claims russia hacked his account

#immakingpsdgreatagain

I did read it. Unlike some people, I donít believe everything I read.
    Or anything, even. Or anything contradictory to your allegiances, anyway.

Also I find it funny how the article is presented as a Patriots "hit piece".

If anything it's a Belichick puff piece. The major claims are:

- Belichick wanted to keep Garoppolo over Brady. Which should by now be obvious that it would have been the correct choice to people who have seen the late season perfomances of both QBs.
    - Guerrero is a fraud and huckster who has enabled Brady with the sham idea of excelling into his mid 40s.
    - Brady is insecure and interested in marketing his humbug "TB12 method" besides football.

Again, if the piece wants to tell a narrative it's the Belichick would have been right in dumping Brady for Garoppolo.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-05-2018 at 12:05 PM.

I did read it. Unlike some people, I donít believe everything I read. I have some cool sites for you since you seem to be one of those people.

Ah, yes, staffers, executives, and players. This guy is a hack. Heís proved it in the past.

But yeah, everyone is rushing to give him information over actual credible reporters. Right. Lol PSD.
    Since you're so smart, tell me who would provide the following information, or alternatively why the author would make it up:

But after Garoppolo was knocked out of his second start because of a shoulder injury, he set up a visit at TB12. As he later told Patriots staffers, when he arrived, the door was locked. He knocked; nobody was there. He called TB12 trainers but nobody answered. He couldn't believe it, Garoppolo told the staffers, and that night ended up visiting team trainers instead. Guerrero vehemently denies ever refusing to see any player, and Garoppolo was eventually treated at TB12 -- but it was two weeks after he showed up for his original appointment, and only after a high-ranking Patriots staffer called TB12 to inquire why Garoppolo hadn't been admitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    lol. Surorised a mod posted this and not like, ya know, someone you would expect
    Suprised you didn't appreciate the humor in it.

I thought it was funny.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Or anything, even. Or anything contradictory to your allegiances, anyway.
    Yeah... except the Patriots just released a joint statement trashing this report and saying theyíll all be together in the future. Nice try though.

Youíre 0 for 2. One more strike and youíre out.

Suprised you didn't appreciate the humor in it.

I thought it was funny.
    I thoights pats fans would tear you apart. I'd have found it funny if it read like "BB steppign down to new cheating allegations!"

****. thats not funny. thats believable

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast