Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Is this season the last we see Brady and Belichick together??

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You can even go with Lebron.

Tiger, Ali, William sisters (Serena), Gretzky jackie robinson are athletes i'd definitely say are more so than brady

phelps, beckam, hawk iverson could all very well make a case.

Even if you want to make some arguments, I do not think there is any for 'most transcendent' over Ali, Ruth, and Jordon. Those would be the top 3 for me.

I'm agreeing with the fact even if he was 7-0 he wouldn't be the most transcendent.
    I definitely think it brings up the conversation. Iím not saying he would be but the point was he makes it into the discussion... 7 Super Bowl titles in 16 years on route to potentially making it 8 in 17 with the same team puts him in the conversation with all of those guys. That wouldíve been dominance unlike anything thatís really ever been done

Again, this wasnít the point lol... it was more for the fact that I donít like what ifís

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    I definitely think it brings up the conversation. Iím not saying he would be but the point was he makes it into the discussion... 7 Super Bowl titles in 16 years on route to potentially making it 8 in 17 with the same team puts him in the conversation with all of those guys. That wouldíve been dominance unlike anything thatís really ever been done

Again, this wasnít the point lol... it was more for the fact that I donít like what ifís

Yup, same here. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I'm note sure I believe Brady is the most transcendent figure in sports history...
    If you read carefully the person who said that was using a hypothetical situation where Brady beat the Giants twice to win 2 more superbowls.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If you read carefully the person who said that was using a hypothetical situation where Brady beat the Giants twice to win 2 more superbowls.
    If read even more carefully, you'd see this has been discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

BB is under contract for two years, RK said he wouldn't set him free. BB is too old to start over in 2 years. He'll stay and try to produce another JG.

TB will be done before 2020. RK is an old man.

This year and next year that's what the Pats have come too, after that, who knows? But no BB no semi annual trips to the SB.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    BB is under contract for two years, RK said he wouldn't set him free. BB is too old to start over in 2 years. He'll stay and try to produce another JG.

This year and next year that's what the Pats have come too, after that, who knows? But no BB no semi annual trips to the SB.
    I think you mean bi-annual

I think you mean bi-annual
    adjective: semi-annual
    1. occurring twice a year; half-yearly.

adjective: biannual
    1. occurring twice a year.

Oh Boston people and your wicked smarts.

BTW...

adjective: biennial
    1 : occurring every two years.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    adjective: semi-annual
    1. occurring twice a year; half-yearly.

adjective: biannual
    1. occurring twice a year.

Oh Boston people and your wicked smarts.

BTW...

adjective: biennial
    1 : occurring every two years.
    He's just busting chops, not being serious. Bags likes to nit pick peoples wording, especially when he's frustrated and losing an argument. I think he's being wicked sarcastic kehd.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    He's just busting chops, not being serious. Bags likes to nit pick peoples wording, especially when he's frustrated and losing an argument. I think he's being wicked sarcastic kehd.
    What have I written in this thread that you disagree with?

If not, then why the passive aggressive comment? I have no issues w/ homie, a gentleman through and through.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-12-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Yeah I was literally joking... sorry if you took it seriously bags lol... not sure why Bullseyed had the need to be a dick there

FWIW Iíve never heard the word ďbiennialĒ... guess thatís why I have a degree in engineering and not English... learn something new every day

Yeah I was literally joking... sorry if you took it seriously bags lol... not sure why Bullseyed had the need to be a dick there

FWIW Iíve never heard the word ďbiennialĒ... guess thatís why I have a degree in engineering and not English... learn something new every day

I didn't take it badly, I didn't even comment on it. Sadly another posters agenda seems to include causing problems.

Which Engineering?

I didn't take it badly, I didn't even comment on it. Sadly another posters agenda seems to include causing problems.

Which Engineering?
    Mechanical actually. I work in HVAC start up and controls though so a lot of my work is electrical based

I guess we get another game and week of speculation

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

BB has veteran guys like Bledsoe/Testaverde/Hoyer/Flutie, guys at the end of their career.mediocre veteran. He has had young guys like Gutierrez/O'Connell/Davey/Mallett, young guys who amounted to nothing. In all his time at NE, BB has only developed one young backup QB, who shows that not only he can play in the league but potentially be a star, and that is Jimmy G. I highly doubt he'll find another Jimmy G. in the two years left on his contract. I think his contract is up, BB will retired.

Yep.

My advice to Patriots fans would be to cherish the last couple of seasons they have with BB and Brady, because once they are gone, it will be a LONG time before Patriots are in this position again. Look at the Lakers/Celtics of the 80, the 49ers of the 80s, Bulls of the 90s, Edmonton Oilers of the 80s. The preeminent teams of their generations will more times than not fade from relevancy for a long time after the end of their glory days.
    Screw sabermetics.

I'm lowkey starting to feel that if we go into the week before the Super Bowl and that the Giants haven't filled up their head coaching position by then there might be a real chance that Belichick is going there. Can't believe I'm actually typing this out lol

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast