Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    The whole point of the article is that Kraft wants to keep Brady. So that's half the duo. The question is if BB would leave. IDK, he's got a whole support system of football staff. He's 65 years old and has said he doesn't plan to be Marv Levy coaching into his 70s. I just don't think he'd want to start from scratch unless things were really, really bad.

Maybe he really loved Jimmy G and think he's great so he wanted to start him, even if it was a short-term step back, to extend NE's window. But it said in the article too that he's fine starting Brady as long as he's still the best QB in the NFL. So if he can keep that going for another few years I think that seems more attractive than starting from scratch. But you never know.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    The whole point of the article is that Kraft wants to keep Brady. So that's half the duo. The question is if BB would leave. IDK, he's got a whole support system of football staff. He's 65 years old and has said he doesn't plan to be Marv Levy coaching into his 70s. I just don't think he'd want to start from scratch unless things were really, really bad.

Maybe he really loved Jimmy G and think he's great so he wanted to start him, even if it was a short-term step back, to extend NE's window. But it said in the article too that he's fine starting Brady as long as he's still the best QB in the NFL. So if he can keep that going for another few years I think that seems more attractive than starting from scratch. But you never know.
    I really think Bill wanted 5 or so Brady-less years in NE to prove everything that happened was because of his greatness as opposed to Brady being the GOAT.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I really think Bill wanted 5 or so Brady-less years in NE to prove everything that happened was because of his greatness as opposed to Brady being the GOAT.
    He wants at least the Pats legacy of winning to be his legacy and not Brady's legacy.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Bill should've traded Jimmy G to Arizona or NYG and then went to whichever he traded him to to coach. Perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    He wants at least the Pats legacy of winning to be his legacy and not Brady's legacy.
    Pretty much what I think. He wants to win without Brady.

PROCESSING

Pretty much what I think. He wants to win without Brady.
    I don't know that he (BB) has to win without Brady, but he (BB) has to hand select a QB who will win after he (BB) retires.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I don't know that he (BB) has to win without Brady, but he (BB) has to hand select a QB who will win after he (BB) retires.
    Why should he care about what happens after he retires? If the coach after him wins, all the credit goes to the QB. If BB stays 5 years after Brady and manages to win another one, BB looks much better.

PROCESSING

That Patriot of the Week award that GM was claiming wasn't true? It's true:

http://www.weei.com/blogs/alex-reime...medium=twitter

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    That Patriot of the Week award that GM was claiming wasn't true? It's true:

http://www.weei.com/blogs/alex-reime...medium=twitter
    What the **** are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    What the **** are you talking about?
    Why don't you read the article instead of being your typical dipshit self?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Why don't you read the article instead of being your typical dipshit self?

I never said it wasn’t true. I never even talked about it.

There you go again being completely clueless to what’s happening around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    I never said it wasn’t true. I never even talked about it.

There you go again being completely clueless to what’s happening around you.
    You said "wtf are you talking about" yet I'm clueless

You're adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You said "wtf are you talking about" yet I'm clueless

You're adorable.

Yes, because he said something completely false. Hence, “what the **** are you talking about”.

I feel bad for you.

I think it'd be pretty human of him to want that but the reality is none of us know how much he cares about that. It's all just us making **** up.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

I think most people outside NE and old enough to have seen Brady in his early years understands that without BB Brady never happens and may not have been drafted at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast