Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • '08 Lions

3 30.00%
  • '17 Browns

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I feel like if they throw only to megatron, detroit can win.
    What do you think they were trying to do?

The 2008 Colts were 31st in rushing attempts and Calvin Johnson led every other Lions receiver by 1000 yards. He was targeted by every third pass they attempted.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    2013 Josh Gordon? 2017 Josh Gordon was far from a game breaker this year.
    He also had absolute trash throwing the ball to him. He was fine in the few games he played this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Iíll take every lions qb over the current browns group of qb

Assuming everybody is healthy for this hypothetical game, I'm picking the Lions. They had to play the backup QB for a majority of the 2008 season. Calvin Johnson would probably outplay Browns CB Jason McCourty. As long as Jon Kitna doesn't throw an interception at the most crucial part of the game (which he had a tendency to do), Detroit edges out Cleveland.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-10-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Gordon is good. But he's not megatron good.
    Ehh, Honestly if Gordon didn't have his drug issues he could be every bit as good as Calvin. Don't forget what Gordon did in 2013. 1646 yds 9TD's in 12 games with sub-par QB play. Played well this season considering he hadn't played in how long lol.

Little bit of a homer pick but Browns would prob win because they had a better defense. But who cares both trash lol.
    Last edited by prodigy; 01-11-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

I think Kizer still has a chance to be something. He made some of the most bone-headed decisions but I personally see something in him. His mechanics and decision making need work. Pocket presence too, but I feel like he can improve. I'd take him on my team as a low risk high reward guy anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I think Kizer still has a chance to be something. He made some of the most bone-headed decisions but I personally see something in him. His mechanics and decision making need work. Pocket presence too, but I feel like he can improve. I'd take him on my team as a low risk high reward guy anyday.
    I think a lot of people forget he's 21 years old lol. He's not as polished as some of these other QB's who came out. I don't mind keeping him around in a 2nd or 3rd string role. The Kid got the game experience and he lasted longer then most Browns QB's. Kizer knows what he needs to work on. Time to put the time in and get better.

Lions.

They put Kitna on IR for a back injury, because they couldn't find someone to trade for him. Given he was hurt, but he could have played. Say what you want about Kitna, but hes wayyyy better than Dan Orlovski. If Kitna plays in the last 10 games, theres no way they go winless IMO. Part of me thinks they did it to better their odds at landing Stafford.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Yeah, I did, too. In my opinion, the Browns shouldn't trade away picks to bring in a veteran QB. What's the point? Just draft a QB in the Top 5 and have him compete with Kizer for the starting job. After that season you know who's your QB going forward -- and it for sure won't be the veteran guy.

Browns to me. They have Josh Gordon, who can compare with Megatron... and just as with someone else in this thread, I think Kizer can become something. He has a good arm, he just needs a good QB coach to work with his accuracy... He's the anti-Alex Smith

I wouldn't wish the Lions QB tandem on my worst NFL enemy (Jets)

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Browns lose because they're the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Browns lose because they're the Browns.
    They are indeed a team name the Browns great observation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12