Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does Durant lead the 2007 Cavaliers to championship glory?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 20.00%
  • No

4 80.00%
  • Too close to call

0 0%

Question Does Durantula Lead the '07 Cavaliers to a title?

Does the great Durant lead the 2007 Cavaliers to a championship? Do you envision Durant scoring all over the Spurs from the field and bullying Duncan to the rim?

No changes to the roster other than swapping a young LeChoke with the fearless Durant.

The Baker is coming.

KD wasn't NBA ready when Bron did that. If you're talking about today's kd, he would never have joined up for the tall task of carrying that Cleveland squad so....

Still for the sake of argument, remember how KD was locked up in a hilarious 5 game series or something against the lowly grizz, the spurs and those Cavs would make kd look even worse than that

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    KD wasn't NBA ready when Bron did that. If you're talking about today's kd, he would never have joined up for the tall task of carrying that Cleveland squad so....

Still for the sake of argument, remember how KD was locked up in a hilarious 5 game series or something against the lowly grizz, the spurs and those Cavs would make kd look even worse than that
    You would have to ask @Prodigy about that - he made the comment that he doesn't believe KD could lead them to a title in the injuries-cost-the-warriors-a-title thread and I wanted to expand on that thought.

Smh this guy

What makes it so bad is, that this guy is also actively reporting people

If mods don't lock this thread, they aren't doing their jobs. I know you're a homer, but you're better than this, OP. This thread is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

^Is he?

Yeah, I prefer lol, p's hilarious but crafty and subtle trolling.

This one is a giant fail. Maybe next time.
    The Baker is coming.

🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    If mods don't lock this thread, they aren't doing their jobs. I know you're a homer, but you're better than this, OP. This thread is pathetic.
    I'm ok with you calling it a ridiculous notion, but at least tell my why you don't think it's even remotely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    What makes it so bad is, that this guy is also actively reporting people
    lmao. If this is a response to when I dropped into your thread and said "reported" I was kidding my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I'm ok with you calling it a ridiculous notion, but at least tell my why you don't think it's even remotely possible.
    1. Lebron James is a better player than Kevin Durant.
    2. That Cavaliers supporting cast was terrible, and they had zero other playmakers outside of Lebron. (Durant also isn't exactly a great playmaker, which would have made their offense even more one-dimensional.)
    3. The Spurs were a much, much better basketball team.

There's literally no argument you could make to disprove any of these three points in my mind. Nobody outside of a massive Warriors homer or the biggest Lebron hater on the planet would think that Cavs team with Durant would have done better than they did with Lebron.

It's also worth noting that Lebron needed to have one of the all-time great postseason performances in the history of the NBA in Game 5 against Detroit for the Cavs to get past the Pistons in the first place. Durant has never shown in his career that he's capable of that kind of performance in the playoffs. So not only would that Cavs team with Durant not have beaten the Spurs, but they likely don't get past Detroit in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

they dont even get out of the first round with him