Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I posted strictly from an app now so I forget that sig is even there since I can’t see it. I haven’t seen it since I put it up. Haha But yea that probably was Mayo’s best year. Carlisle has always had a way of getting the absolute best out his guards.
    I thought he was the next big thing coming out of high school he started to hit that stride with you all but can't remember what happened. The drugs got him now though
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I thought he was the next big thing coming out of high school he started to hit that stride with you all but can't remember what happened. The drugs got him now though
    He played really well that year while Dirk was out. By the end of the season though he got in Carlisle’s doghouse. Then he declined his player option and left.

Wades lack of 2 way ability? Lmao! So LeBrons lack of spacing causes Wade to have like a 61TS%
    Yeah, who was wade shutting down? Bron was checking Jet and having the defense geared towards him, wades sole job was to score and take advantage. Then he got hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yeah, who was wade shutting down? Bron was checking Jet and having the defense geared towards him, wades sole job was to score and take advantage. Then he got hurt
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Great defense by LeBron then right?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Great defense by LeBron then right?
    For the early part of the series yeah, even jet admitted it. By the end Bron was mediocre on both ends. Wade couldn't carry

For the early part of the series yeah, even jet admitted it. By the end Bron was mediocre on both ends. Wade couldn't carry
    Not with LeBron being a no show and that supporting cast he couldn't.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Not with LeBron being a no show and that supporting cast he couldn't.
    Hence my point. You forgot him getting inured

Hence my point. You forgot him getting inured
    I remember the injury and really the only thing it hurt was the scoring. He was still rebounding, playmaking and defending. LeBron should've been able to step up and do something though.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

I remember the injury and really the only thing it hurt was the scoring. He was still rebounding, playmaking and defending. LeBron should've been able to step up and do something though.
    You mean the one thing he was suppose to take advantage of given the defensive attention on Bron, yeah that's a pretty big deal. Couldn't carry tho

You mean the one thing he was suppose to take advantage of given the defensive attention on Bron, yeah that's a pretty big deal. Couldn't carry tho
    Haha if that's what you want to keep telling yourself then go for it! Maybe one day you'll find someone to carry them Clippers.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Not one player can shut LeBron down. He choked.

Your sig of Mayo brings back good memories. He was at his peak with you all I feel like.
    So you're saying if Carlisle didn't use his specific defensive scheme catered to LeBron in 2011, LeBron would have still missed all his shots in the 4th quarter because the pressures of being in the Finals was too much for him?

This has nothing to do with propping people up... it's trying to understand WHY Miami lost and why LeBron had a subpar series and not just focusing on one variable. LeBron (and Wade/Bosh) get NO excuse... they failed when they had astronomically more talent because of a variety of variables: better team chemistry, hungry vet role players, Carlisle's defensive strat to slow LeBron down (LeBron was still good, but not great), Terry not being guarded well enough as he dropped bombs, and most importantly... Dirk Nowitzki playing like the best player on the planet for 2 months.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Haha if that's what you want to keep telling yourself then go for it! Maybe one day you'll find someone to carry them Clippers.
    We already did. Saint cp3, may his sins be forgiven

2008 was his last year.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456