Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grudens staff

Grudens staff

He wants Guenther from the bengals as dc. Who runs a 4-3.
    Olsen as oc.
    And bringing in Washburn.
    Last edited by Megatron; 01-03-2018 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    He wants Guenther from the bengals as dc. Who runs a 4-3.
    Olsen as oc.
    And bringing in Washburn.
    Its Josh Morton as OC and Olsen for an unknown position so far.

Never Forget

Joe Arrigo

@joearrigo
    49m49 minutes ago
    More
    Grudenís QB coach (Gannon), DC (Guenther) & ST coordinator (Bisaccia) are now in place. Hearing Morton is likely to join staff as OC.

Greg Olsen, who is still coaching QBís for the Rams in the playoffs, could have a role on the staff in an undisclosed offensive role

Quote Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
    Joe Arrigo

@joearrigo
    49m49 minutes ago
    More
    Grudenís QB coach (Gannon), DC (Guenther) & ST coordinator (Bisaccia) are now in place. Hearing Morton is likely to join staff as OC.

Greg Olsen, who is still coaching QBís for the Rams in the playoffs, could have a role on the staff in an undisclosed offensive role
    Makes me laugh people inferring Gruden hasn't developed his model in last 20 years. After TB failing years heís been studying the entire league day in day out. Morton is perfect for Carr he will bring components of New Orleans scheme that has helped Brees over years. Looking forward to next season already.

I actually thought Olsen did a respectable job with the horrific offensive talent he had to work with.

Morton, Olsen and Gannon are a good OC / QB group. It sounds like Gruden wants the DC to pick their own staff, which is a move I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Exactly! Even Gruden has said how excited he is this time around because of how much heís been studying over the decade. He believes that he is even more ready this time around and is itching to coach again. I cannot wait for next year!!!
    You and me both Greatness One!!!
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.

krsonekth

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Makes me laugh people inferring Gruden hasn't developed his model in last 20 years. After TB failing years heís been studying the entire league day in day out. Morton is perfect for Carr he will bring components of New Orleans scheme that has helped Brees over years. Looking forward to next season already.
    Exactly! Even Gruden has said how excited he is this time around because of how much heís been studying over the decade. He believes that he is even more ready this time around and is itching to coach again. I cannot wait for next year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I actually thought Olsen did a respectable job with the horrific offensive talent he had to work with.

Morton, Olsen and Gannon are a good OC / QB group. It sounds like Gruden wants the DC to pick their own staff, which is a move I really like.
    Oh no. He sucks. Carr made him look good. Greg sucked thatís why he got fired as an OC from the jags.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Oh no. He sucks. Carr made him look good. Greg sucked thatís why he got fired as an OC from the jags.
    Interesting that a prodigy offensive genius would hire him to coach Goff though donít you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Interesting that a prodigy offensive genius would hire him to coach Goff though donít you think?
    Olsen may not be a good OC but he is a good QB coach. Having Gannon and Olsen both working on Carr and Cook could really help the development of the QB's on the team.
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.

krsonekth

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Olsen may not be a good OC but he is a good QB coach. Having Gannon and Olsen both working on Carr and Cook could really help the development of the QB's on the team.
    Exactly. For all of his knowledge, Gannon has never been a QB coach. Olsen can help him get up to speed and also spend extra time with Cook.

ugh, I hope they don't do a running offense/passing offense coordinators like in 2009 with Ted Tollner/Paul Hackett.
    1) too many chefs in the kitchen and not enough spoons.
    2) when you have 2 coordinators, you probably don't have any good ones.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    ugh, I hope they don't do a running offense/passing offense coordinators like in 2009 with Ted Tollner/Paul Hackett.
    1) too many chefs in the kitchen and not enough spoons.
    2) when you have 2 coordinators, you probably don't have any good ones.
    True

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast