Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 451 to 462 of 462

Thread: Grudens staff

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    12,774
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Diners. Another reason to love New Jersey.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, I just didn't know...I thought you were the only reason to love New Jersey Stork.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,034
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.



    krsonekth

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    12,774
    Another good hire, hopefully get into combine AND game shape ALL season.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,142
    Any word on who Gruden hired as grounds keeper? There's gotta be massive holes in the dirt. It's the only explanation for the astronomical rate of injuries the Raiders have every year.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,034
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Any word on who Gruden hired as grounds keeper? There's gotta be massive holes in the dirt. It's the only explanation for the astronomical rate of injuries the Raiders have every year.
    I'm failing Raider Nation. I thought I already posted who Gruden hired as the head groundskeeper, my bad. Here is the link to the new groundskeeper.

    https://imgur.com/a/3SVcg
    All aboard the Josey Jewell & Josh Jackson train.



    krsonekth

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,888
    Nice! I was hoping they'd bring in someone besides just Gruden's son. Not that he's not capable... but this looks like another solid hire.

  7. 02-23-2018, 12:37 PM
    Reason
    Please leave politics to the politics forum - Rush

  8. 02-23-2018, 01:24 PM
    Reason
    Please leave politics to the politics forum - Rush

  9. 02-23-2018, 01:46 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  10. 02-23-2018, 01:50 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  11. #457
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    14,288
    Politics should not be discussed here guys. Besides, both sides of the aisle are just disgraceful these days.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  12. 02-23-2018, 02:11 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  13. 02-23-2018, 02:12 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  14. #458
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    12,774
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Politics should not be discussed here guys. Besides, both sides of the aisle are just disgraceful these days.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My bad Stork...that was me...you are right of course. No politics...throttling down.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  15. #459
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The North Shore of O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    My bad Stork...that was me...you are right of course. No politics...throttling down.
    You two would prefer religious discussions?

    Enlighten me. I'm all eyes and ears.

    Ha!

    Stork, You're up first

  16. #460
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Altus, Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I actually thought Olsen did a respectable job with the horrific offensive talent he had to work with.

    Morton, Olsen and Gannon are a good OC / QB group. It sounds like Gruden wants the DC to pick their own staff, which is a move I really like.
    I'll be honest, I thought our offense was so horrid during the Greg Olson era, it was hard to determine who was to blame, I blamed Olsen, but....I'll see how he does with a more credible staff.

  17. 02-24-2018, 11:27 AM
    Reason
    Please leave politics to the politics forum - Rush

  18. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,142
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Politics should not be discussed here guys. Besides, both sides of the aisle are just disgraceful these days.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Suck up.

    Next, you're gonna remind the teacher to collect the homework due today 2 minutes before class ends.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  19. #462
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,080
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Suck up.

    Next, you're gonna remind the teacher to collect the homework due today 2 minutes before class ends.
    Didn't you say we were going to have a pop quiz today??

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •