Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Grudens staff

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Gruden better not get Greg Olsen or Iíll be pist . Greg Olsen sucks as an OC too conservative.
    Did you miss Gruden one? Him and Gannon sprayed the ball all over the field. They did not stretch it. How much of this had to do with Brown and Rice being old I will leave to those that watched Grudens offences in TB.

Regardless, I like Gruden and whatever staff he choses to JDR and his incompetent crew.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Greg Olsen will be a QB coach with an OC title. Gruden will be calling plays. Olsen and Gannon will play good cop/bad cop with Carr.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    The only difference between the 2 Gregs Knapp and Olson, is GO is still involved with football, GK went back to his bed and breakfast I'm sure and hasn't woke up since. I despised both the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Yup, he's got a real nice base going. The ladies go nuts for his tan lines. I'm hoping to get there myself this summer.
    Only works if you have slick back hair as well

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Who else will he get? Jim Fassel? Joe Bugel? Maybe Mike White?... since we seem to like to resurrect the past.
    It's not about who he gets in the future, if that's the case, it's about how he has shown he isn't hesitant to get rid of someone; length of contract not withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Only works if you have slick back hair as well
    Macadoo missed the boat then. He was pasty.

Macadoo missed the boat then. He was pasty.

Rookie mistake he could have gone self tan and fixed it mid season def wouldnít have got fired

It's not about who he gets in the future, if that's the case, it's about how he has shown he isn't hesitant to get rid of someone; length of contract not withstanding.

Exactly MD showed heís got big balls. I donít get why any Raiders fans are being negative about Gruden hire and cost. I bet we can find an old thread where same people are complaining about MD being cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Did you miss Gruden one? Him and Gannon sprayed the ball all over the field. They did not stretch it. How much of this had to do with Brown and Rice being old I will leave to those that watched Grudens offences in TB.
    We had speed to burn with Jerry Porter and even James Jett. Gruden never took shots deep. I hope his thinking has evolved. Maybe the only point of criticism that I had with him in Oakland during his first tenure.

Those begin to add up. Just ask Dan Snyder.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    We had speed to burn with Jerry Porter and even James Jett. Gruden never took shots deep. I hope his thinking has evolved. Maybe the only point of criticism that I had with him in Oakland during his first tenure.
    I agree with you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Rookie mistake he could have gone self tan and fixed it mid season def wouldnít have got fired
    He realized that there are enough cancers on the team and didn't want to add the skin type into the mix.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

I agree with you on this.

Gannon was the QB. His arm strength was average; throwing deep wasn't really a good play. The deepest throws that I remember Gannon completing were deep sideline passes to Rice and occasionally Porter, but those were maybe 30 yards downfield. With Carr, we'll have deeper patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    Olson is good tan coaching qbs. He knows offense. That being said Gruden will call plays
    You said it great qb coach not a great OC. He sucks. Fired from here for sucking. He was given another chance with bortles and couldnít do it. Great qb coaches do not become great OC prime example our famous tod downing.

RAIDER NATION

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Letís stop talking about the past and look at the future. The past does nothing for us now

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast